Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    Thanks Mike. I would like to try the Quatrac fronts but have been unable to find matching rear to go with them that is appropriate for the Spyder. I much prefer matched brand tires front and rear but realize its a personal preference.
    Another comment on this post ..... In my training about tires I learned that you MUST put the Same tires on the Same axel .... however, it doesn't really matter if the front and rear Axels have the same exact tires .... so neither does the Spyder..... I do agree that the preferred way is all tires match..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    The Quatrac 5 ( when I first found them ) came in a 215/60 -15 ( for the rear ), but for some reason none of the currant sellers have them .... the good news is you can get them in 205/60 & 205/65 - 15's and either size will work with all Spyders. I know we differ in what we use for PSI's, but myself ( and many others here using them ) say they like them at 17-18 psi.... I won't ever recommend something that isn't best, good luck .... Mike
    Thanks Mike. I may have to give a set a try if for no other reason than a direct back to back comparison to the Yokos we have used for a few years now. As highly recommended as they are, how bad can they be. Nothing ventured nothing gained. My bike is coming up for a full new set of shoes next year so may give these a go.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame