Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Picked up another you, sort of

As the title says, I picked up another you. I always like to ride to my destination, but the wife says it would be nice to trailer when going on longer trips. So I picked up this little trailer that is just big enough, but still light and foldable. I need to make a couple of modifications and it will come in handy for both the Spyder and Vmax.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Is that a Kendon trailer?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Is that a Kendon trailer?
    Not quite. This one is called the trinity 3 railed trailer. This one does not have the ability to stand up (no wheels). The Kendon one is priced a lot higher, and it folds. I had one by a company called Towblazer a few years ago. It was exactly like the one that I just purchased, but it could fold up. I sold the towblazer about 6 years ago. When I came across this one, I decided to pick it up. I am going to mount 2 aluminum channels at the front for the tires to rest in. Then I will put a chock in the front for a stopping point.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white