Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Bill,
    Traded my 18 F3SE6 for a 19 F3T SE6, wheel base a bit longer, air ride with softer front shocks makes the ride a lot smoother .
    I think it has plenty of storage room if not that is what they make bungee cords for.
    No regrets here.
    Thanks
    Larry L.
    2018 F3 , Full size brake pedal Black

Spyder Garage

90% of my riding time is just zipping around locally on my 2019 F3-S. The other 10% is traveling, so I bought the Shad luggage kit, and they're wonderful. Also, being a 100% solo rider and cheap, I made a $45 storage "kit" for my passenger seat when traveling. It's "reasonably" secure (clamped on/lockable. Won't go anywhere) and will hold rain gear, gloves, hat, sunglasses, tire inflator-plug kit, munchies, etc when traveling (24" x 12" x 12"). This installs in minutes for trips and comes off as soon as I get home. This leaves my frunk available for helmet/jacket storage. Lets face it, if someone wants something, they'll find away. I'm also 6'2"/35" inseam, but still sometimes manage to hit my Shad with my boots when getting off/on. I'd be ticked to scuff painted bags
    Attached Images Attached Images

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Hi, please let me know where I can find info on how to convert the front of an F3S to an F3T/L. Have been considering this for a while to get a reasonable audio option going.
    Thanks