Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Does anyone know if Wick-It is open

Does anyone know if Wick-it is closed for the virus? I have left a phone message and two emails with no response. Monster is apparently open as they responded to a text right away, but I don't want to send my ECU to Canada if I don't have to. To afraid of it getting lost or hold up in shipping somewhere. Plus they say to value the ECU with the shipper for $1.00. Something about products coming into Canada getting taxed or something. If it gets damaged or lost I'd be **** out of luck as I know the ECU is worth much more than that.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

did it twice no problem dont be scared

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jengland View Post
    Does anyone know if Wick-it is closed for the virus? I have left a phone message and two emails with no response. Monster is apparently open as they responded to a text right away, but I don't want to send my ECU to Canada if I don't have to. To afraid of it getting lost or hold up in shipping somewhere. Plus they say to value the ECU with the shipper for $1.00. Something about products coming into Canada getting taxed or something. If it gets damaged or lost I'd be **** out of luck as I know the ECU is worth much more than that.
    Haven’t heard of one problem yet!!
    Sent mine in and got it back straight away��
    Don’t be skeeeerd,,, It’s all good ��

Spyder Garage

They are open. I ordered my Stage 2 on 4/19 and sent my ECU on Monday. I got email confirmation that they had the order and will email me when they ship it back.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

No need to speak to anyone. I just ordered threw their website. You have to print out the form on the site to give them the specifics of your order, fill it out and send it in with the ECU and the Air box lid if you ordered a stage 2.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Yes...wick it is open!!!!

Spyder Garage

The ecu is going in for service and not for sale, the shipping value shouldn't cause any issues with Revenue Canada.

I'm not shipping an ECU for $1.00 insurance.
    2018 F3 Limited , Black/Chrome

Spyder Garage

Hmmm, now which one to send it to. Monster is much closer to me since I am in Michigan, maybe I would get a faster turnaround. Also, since I read that Wick-it sends the ECU info to Monster to do the flash and sends it back to Wick-it I may as well send it straight to Monster. Thank you for all your responses, here's hoping things go well.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hmmm, now which one to send it to. Monster is much closer to me since I am in Michigan, maybe I would get a faster turnaround. Also, since I read that Wick-it sends the ECU info to Monster to do the flash and sends it back to Wick-it I may as well send it straight to Monster. Thank you for all your responses, here's hoping things go well.
    " Monster " is located in Canada, it's possible that with the difference in currency exchange, you might save some money ????? ..... Maybe ...... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

price is in us dollars

Spyder Garage

I would keep it in the U.S. because of the virus....you never know... customs....and use FED EX!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 308gunner View Post
    I would keep it in the U.S. because of the virus....you never know... customs....and use FED EX!

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Why FedEX?
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Why FedEX?
    I dont trust the U.S. Mail. I use fed ex overnight..it cost more..but worth it.

Spyder Garage

Well yesterday I sent it UPS overnight to Canada, hope I did the right thing. Sent a message to Monster to let me know the moment it gets there, they said OK. I am definitely worried.

Spyder Garage

I dont trust the U.S. Mail. I use fed ex overnight..it cost more..but worth it.
    I should have done that, I sent mine in By USPS on Monday and it didn't ship back till yesterday(Friday).
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

I should have done that, I sent mine in By USPS on Monday and it didn't ship back till yesterday(Friday).
    You got it back safely...that's all that matters.

Spyder Garage

Well yesterday I sent it UPS overnight to Canada, hope I did the right thing. Sent a message to Monster to let me know the moment it gets there, they said OK. I am definitely worried.
    Keep us informed on your progress

Spyder Garage

Finding out with some ebay purchases that USPS is really backlogged/slow in some regions. Some 1st class items taking two weeks from 1200 miles away

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

I shipped it Friday Afternoon (overnight) at the UPS store here in southwest Mi. Just did the tracking number and it says in route will get there Tues by end of day. What the hell paid big bucks to get it there overnight and it won't get there till Tuesday. Says it is in New York. Now Monster is located in Ontario just across the Michigan line. Tracking number says it was shipped from Michigan to Kentucky, then shipped to New York where it is now. Man I don't understand there shipping proceeedure.

Spyder Garage

I just think it's the way it's going to be for awhile. I think FedEx is the most consistent during these times ..

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

I shipped it Friday Afternoon (overnight) at the UPS store here in southwest Mi. Just did the tracking number and it says in route will get there Tues by end of day. What the hell paid big bucks to get it there overnight and it won't get there till Tuesday. Says it is in New York. Now Monster is located in Ontario just across the Michigan line. Tracking number says it was shipped from Michigan to Kentucky, then shipped to New York where it is now. Man I don't understand there shipping proceeedure.
    Any word yet from monster?

Spyder Garage

No, tracking says out for delivery by end of day. Hopefully Monster will text, as I ask as soon as they get it. Fingers crossed

Spyder Garage

I had mine delivered yesterday.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Got a text from Monster said the he had it and the install is basically done, will ship back tomorrow (yea). I told them I had a Two Brothers exhaust with their cat delete, and I had 1 baffle in the cat delete from LaMonster. I ask them if I should remove the baffle, that I didn't want to lose low end performance. They said yes it would run better without the baffle, so I guess while I'm waiting for the return I will pull the exhaust and remove the baffle. Pain in the ass to pull those springs off, last time I used a tie down strap in combo with there spring removal tool, which worked pretty good but still a pain.