Spyder Garage

Default 2 of 4 Radiator Fan Assembly Bolts Missing

I realized today that the 2 lower bolts are missing on my Rally radiator. I spotted an empty tapped hole looking into the opening towards lower left corner on backside of radiator. Same on opposite side also. I think they were in there at one time 'cause I can see some light scuff marks from attached washer edge. I just ordered a couple and some drain seals from https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemp...ooling-vehicle
    You may want to do a double check it out on your Ryker. (snug?) Number 240 on picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-11-2019 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Assembly

Spyder Garage

I also had one of my lower radiator bolts missing ...stopped by dealer and they put a new bolt in

Spyder Garage

Another attentive dealer, I would check your wheel nut torque also and everything else for that matter.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KC61 View Post
    Another attentive dealer, I would check your wheel nut torque also and everything else for that matter.
    I checked wheel torque about a week+ ago, A-OK. (10/18 build) Rally is hibernating now. "Sta-Bil" is in almost full tank, oil change at 3100 miles, 300? miles ago. I brought the battery into house for tending today and Rally is up on 3 scissor jacks. I was hoping to ride at least up to Thanksgiving, but that ain't happening out here 75 miles West of Chicago. The city was salting the streets today also. Riding while in the lower to mid 40's f wasn't all that bad. Snow last night, 20 degrees today.