Yesterday I had the dealer perform the annual service on my 2107 F3-S. I change the oil/filter & check everything else is ok the day before taking it to the dealer. I get them to verify [for a small fee] what I've done to keep my warranty. I also asked them to center the steering via buds.
I picked the bike up some 2 hours later & found the power in 1st gear to be rather dull IE. slower to build revs to approx 3000rpm before changing than it has ever been. Select 2nd gear & rolling on the throttle as one does to build revs to change to 3rd, it very slowly gains revs/speed then finally builds revs very quickly. The same for 3rd gear. 4th, 5th, 6th seem to be ok as the speed has obviously increased.
I didn't have time to take the bike straight back to the dealer & rang them today, & will be returning it on Monday.
It is obvious that the tech whilst centering the steering has inadvertently altered something regarding the rev/speed issue.
I know there are some very clever members on this forum. So to you guys, any ideas?