Spyder Garage

Default LAMonster Ultimate Floorboards

May I ask, does anyone have these installed on their F3? I really like the looks of them, but I'm concerned about possible vibration, since there isn't the thick rubber buffer, between the frame and your feet, like stock pegs.
    -Carsong
    2018 F3t
    2018 F3T , Position 5/ full size Matt Black

Spyder Garage

I have had them for over 25k miles. Lots of long days in the saddle. Vibration just is not a problem as long as you are wearing shoes. The side tube that the floorboards are bolted to is already fairly well insulated from the actual frame where the engine is mounted. And the Rotax is no Harley when it comes to vibration either.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

I'm also considering floorboards, but .. just ... can't ... get .. past ... the cost. LaMonster and Slingmods (PB1) boards are $500+. I'll probably just try out the $160 hiway pegs from Slingmods. Good luck in your decision.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I’ve used Lamonsters floorboards on my F3 for 36K miles. I also use the associated foot pegs. They are solid, zero vibration and incredibly comfortable. I’ve logged up to 580 miles in a day with them. Pricey? Maybe. I look at it as an investment in my comfort and safety. On all counts, they were simply the best choice for me, a choice I’ve never regretted.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Spyder Garage

I bought CAN-AM Spyder accessories.com ultimate floorboards after installing Lamonster highway pegs on my F3 Limited. I would never have bought the highway pegs if I had purchased the floorboards first. The floorboards made the ride so comfortable for me.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    I'm also considering floorboards, but .. just ... can't ... get .. past ... the cost. LaMonster and Slingmods (PB1) boards are $500+. I'll probably just try out the $160 hiway pegs from Slingmods. Good luck in your decision.
    Look into making your own floor boards. I purchased some 1/4" aluminum and cut them to make a set for my spyder. I did a type of coating on them with bedliner, but then decided to mount rubber on them with some stainless steel bolts and washer style buttons. Cost me a total of about $40, and I am very happy with them.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I got the Slingmods (PB1) boards for my F3. I love them. really allows me to move my legs around while riding. No issue with vibrations. Love the LED light on back Floor bard that light up the front floor board. Very nice look too.
    2018 F3 , Black on Black