Went and ordered my accessories today!

Was going to order the Spyder as well but they said they already placed the order based on my enthusiasm last time I was in.

What makes it so easy is they the dealers choose between RT or Limited RT, color and dark or chrome, that's it.

Some parts were available like the auxiliary light they had at one of there other show rooms already, ( because that customer already had placed there order) , and some parts middle to end of December while a couple were back ordered till March and April of 2020.

The trailer hitch back ordered till April 2020. But at least I can ride without that and the heated comfort seats that I ordered.
For all of the accessories we order, they get shipped separately from ordering the RT. The chrome package comes from the factory.

They gave me a firm quote on labor for the add on's and I am good with that.

Add ons were handlebar end caps-chrome (figure no one else will have these, so easy to distinguish mine from the rest)

Garmin Zumo 590 GPS with support, heated comfort seat with backrest, rear matching panel and adjustable touring vented windshield.

and yes I am so excited My wife did make it clear that we don't have room for two Spyders so I will be selling or trading in my baby.

S8FvXlXhQRiLfFVSi1uoxA.jpg BbKD3z%WRhqZZYmfaQIV6Q.jpg