Spyder Garage

Default Pulled the trigger for a 2020 RT Limited

Went and ordered my accessories today!

Was going to order the Spyder as well but they said they already placed the order based on my enthusiasm last time I was in.

What makes it so easy is they the dealers choose between RT or Limited RT, color and dark or chrome, that's it.

Some parts were available like the auxiliary light they had at one of there other show rooms already, ( because that customer already had placed there order) , and some parts middle to end of December while a couple were back ordered till March and April of 2020.

The trailer hitch back ordered till April 2020. But at least I can ride without that and the heated comfort seats that I ordered.
    For all of the accessories we order, they get shipped separately from ordering the RT. The chrome package comes from the factory.

They gave me a firm quote on labor for the add on's and I am good with that.

Add ons were handlebar end caps-chrome (figure no one else will have these, so easy to distinguish mine from the rest)

Garmin Zumo 590 GPS with support, heated comfort seat with backrest, rear matching panel and adjustable touring vented windshield.

and yes I am so excited My wife did make it clear that we don't have room for two Spyders so I will be selling or trading in my baby.

S8FvXlXhQRiLfFVSi1uoxA.jpg BbKD3z%WRhqZZYmfaQIV6Q.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Went and ordered my accessories today!

Was going to order the Spyder as well but they said they already placed the order based on my enthusiasm last time I was in.

What makes it so easy is they the dealers choose between RT or Limited RT, color and dark or chrome, that's it.

Some parts were available like the auxiliary light they had at one of there other show rooms already, ( because that customer already had placed there order) , and some parts middle to end of December while a couple were back ordered till March and April of 2020.

The trailer hitch back ordered till April 2020. But at least I can ride without that and the heated comfort seats that I ordered.
    For all of the accessories we order, they get shipped separately from ordering the RT. The chrome package comes from the factory.

They gave me a firm quote on labor for the add on's and I am good with that.

Add ons were handlebar end caps-chrome (figure no one else will have these, so easy to distinguish mine from the rest)

Garmin Zumo 590 GPS with support, heated comfort seat with backrest, rear matching panel and adjustable touring vented windshield.

and yes I am so excited My wife did make it clear that we don't have room for two Spyders so I will be selling or trading in my baby.

S8FvXlXhQRiLfFVSi1uoxA.jpg BbKD3z%WRhqZZYmfaQIV6Q.jpg
    Congrats! Awesome 2020 RT Limited Red.
    A big upgrade from your 2010 RT.
    Jim
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 11-07-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Spyder Garage

Beautiful machine.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Very nice! Congratulations! Enjoy that ride.

Spyder Garage

Welcome to our family. She's beautiful. It'll be absolutely awesome with the chrome package. You're going to absolutely love riding that beauty. Lotsa miles of smiles and perhaps a Big Permanent Grin stuck to your face. You might want to cancel the chrome handle bar end caps and get a set of chrome Lidloxs instead (about $80.00 for a set). Looks a lot like my 2015 RT-S Special Series, I've been wanting the chrome package for quite a while but they want a lot of dinero for it. If anyone knows where I might find a set let me know.
    2015 RTS SE6 Special Series Red/Black w/Magnesium front fenders(bought in Nov. 2018 w/9,400 miles)
    Dynojet Power Commander V, Power Commander POD-300 Display, PCV Map Switch, Pedal Commander (WOW)
    Passenger Arm Rests, Windshield Air Wing
    Baja Ron's Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters
    Air Scoops, LaMonster's Hiway Pegs
    Magnetic Mirror Mounts, Air Innovations Seat Cushion
    Red Chrome pin striping on Black hood
    Federal Formoza AZ01 front tires (they're GREAT)
    Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 All-Season Tire - 225/50R15 91H
    LED bars above radiator inlets
    LED brake/running/turn signals on license plate frame
    Tag-Along trailer
    LED headlights LED fog lights (WOW)
    2" x 2" Road Lights inside front fenders
    7' x 10' Cargo trailer
    Garmin 396 LM GPS
    RLS Cat-delete resonator with China Akropovic muffler
    New Banshee AGM
    M3 TPMS on front tires
    Remote Control for Heated Jacket and Heated Riding Pants
    Analog Clock and Analog Volt Meter
    Loose Nut Behind Handlebars
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Nice!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Nice looking bike ,i bet it would fit in my garage .
    2018 RTL , dark blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That is one fine looking machine, no question; I am 'on call' when they get one at Barney's of Brandon. Can you say what it was out the door? If privileged forget I asked.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Revalden View Post
    Welcome to our family. She's beautiful. It'll be absolutely awesome with the chrome package. You're going to absolutely love riding that beauty. Lotsa miles of smiles and perhaps a Big Permanent Grin stuck to your face. You might want to cancel the chrome handle bar end caps and get a set of chrome Lidloxs instead (about $80.00 for a set). Looks a lot like my 2015 RT-S Special Series, I've been wanting the chrome package for quite a while but they want a lot of dinero for it. If anyone knows where I might find a set let me know.
    jg8zbEobTJSJZU4zQ8Da3w.jpg

Have the Lidlox on my current ride but did not have good luck with them. For the Nolan helmet once could not remove with key So I had them send me a new set.
    They look nice, but the new RT's can fit two helmets in the rear case. But thanks for your suggestion.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    That is one fine looking machine, no question; I am 'on call' when they get one at Barney's of Brandon. Can you say what it was out the door? If privileged forget I asked.
    There are so many factors that go into the negotiation, Having purchased from them before was a +.

Did I get the best possible deal out there no. Will my dealership still be around for servicing, Yes.

I will pm what I negotiated to you. However remember that if you are going to add in the build anything called an accessory, that needs to be ordered now or you may have to wait a very long time to get the add ons. The dealerships are not going to stock anything but the RT's they ordered.

On another note when I was at the dealership they had a beautiful 2019 F3 Limited see photos below

VJvYVn03S9u4wYU00Zij+w.jpg 5mGmOXWBTgefQUQ5bu7BiA.jpg
    Dog not included

Spyder Garage

Holy crap. $3995 for ADM. Mine was less than $900 in Wisconsin. I bought my 2018 F3L in July 2018 and got $2300 of retail. OTD was $24,600 for a dark one.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Yes, outrageous, but they are selling it now for$17,995

I didn’t pay anything for my ADM, everything is negotiable but they list it so they have a lot of wiggle room. And then you think you’re getting a good deal when you actually may not be. Out here in California everything is so much more expensive

Spyder Garage

Congratulations on the new RT Limited. They look really really good. That re-designed top case is so much better IMHO. The 2020 was my first choice, but the deal on the 2019 was too good to pass up.

Best of luck.