Spyder Garage

Default looking for a shop or tech to install my mods

hi all,

Just purchased a Ryker Rally and just got delivered

I would like to have some LEDs installed but wondering if you have any shop or tech to recommend in North Jersey area?

I am not that handy to do it myself.
    I have a closed garage so it can be done in my place too.. (since weather is getting colder here).
    Living in Edgewater, NJ...

thanks in advance..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by koxal View Post
    hi all,

Just purchased a Ryker Rally and just got delivered

I would like to have some LEDs installed but wondering if you have any shop or tech to recommend in North Jersey area?

I am not that handy to do it myself.
    I have a closed garage so it can be done in my place too.. (since weather is getting colder here).
    Living in Edgewater, NJ...

thanks in advance..
    I know you say you are not that handy, but just wanted to put this out there ifyou order from TRICLED or some of the site sponsors if you can read you can do it. They do a good job with their instructions.
    To be continued....

Spyder Garage

I am in Paramus, I am not expert but my bikes never seen dealer unless it is warranty related. You can pm see if I can help with anything.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback12 View Post
    I am in Paramus, I am not expert but my bikes never seen dealer unless it is warranty related. You can pm see if I can help with anything.
    If you two do get together, my advice is you don't do it for him. You tell him what to do and he does the hands on. That will be a real confidence builder for that person.
    I have a great granddaughter, who at 10 thought of herself as a klutz with tools. I had her help me do things on my bike - me directing, her doing. That was a life changer for her. She is now 13 and in a school with elective shop courses and she loves it. She's using all sorts of tools and power equipment. We get very nicely handmade Christmas presents.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome