Spyder Garage

Default Newer Leesure Lite Camper

Looking to buy a newer camper to pull with my CanAm Spyder. The one I have has developed some fiber glass problems and I am not handy enough to fix. Having trouble finding a shop to work on camper, they only work on boats. Sooo looking to replace camper to get back out on the road again. If some one has a Leesure Lite Excel with other issues( ie bad tent material), but Fiber glass tub and lid still in GREAT condition I would also be interested in that at a fare price.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by almosthere View Post
    Looking to buy a newer camper to pull with my CanAm Spyder. The one I have has developed some fiber glass problems and I am not handy enough to fix. Having trouble finding a shop to work on camper, they only work on boats. Sooo looking to replace camper to get back out on the road again. If some one has a Leesure Lite Excel with other issues( ie bad tent material), but Fiber glass tub and lid still in GREAT condition I would also be interested in that at a fare price.
    If you want to know how to Fiberglass, just google it. … It's not rocket science, and pretty easy to do …. they will even tell you what you need to have to do it ( E-bay has thousands of options w/ free shipping ) …..good luck …. Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Excellent choice in camp trailers. I'm currently shopping for one to but remember, they are not the lowest priced camp trailer on the market. You can find some that are half the price but they are also half the quality. Good luck.