Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Road my SPider 30 miles to deliver coffee for my church. I sell Just Coffee to support its mission in the Presbyterian Church USA. I delivers $130 worth to 6 different drinkers. Also, tried out wiring as is on new used trailer (see above - post #544). Turn signals work but brakes and running lights no. Wiring that came with trialer is both too short and a four plug unlike the one I got for the SPyder which is five. I’ll have to do some tinkering tomorrow afternoon or Thursday.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-01-2021 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Post #544

Spyder Garage

had a burned out tail light. replaced it with a pair of led tail lights.
    2011 rt , pearl white

Spyder Garage

I installed a Baja Ron Sway Bar.....to complete my suspension. (Racetech shocks front and rear), it works well..

Spyder Garage

Just putting on new brakes and Kenda K9 tires all around, getting ready for lots of riding soon! Replaced the flags too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lazer2by4; 02-04-2021 at 02:16 PM. Reason: wanted to insert pic of Spyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer2by4 View Post
    Just putting on new brakes and Kenda K9 tires all around, getting ready for lots of riding soon! Replaced the flags too.
    @Lazer2by4, sick graphics man!

Today I wrapped the front of my Can Am Daytona 500 black. Did it in one piece. It was so frustrating!!

IMG_5833.jpg
    2017 F3-S Daytona 500 , Cheddar Cheese Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Installed Bumper 2.0. Bumper 1.0 was made of aluminum channel and closer to the bodywork. I feared that, in an impact, it would collapse. Bumper 2.0 is made of steel square stock and farther from the body. Mo bettah! Bottom photo is Bumper 1.0.
    Yo RICZ! Sick F3, and even sicker Indian!! What year is that bad boy?? Might I ask how you acquired it or how much it set you back?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer2by4 View Post
    Cool beans, let us know how the K9s work out.

Spyder Garage

https://imgur.com/a/0x9RI0Y Video of my progress wrapping the Daytona so far! Now all that's left are the side panels. Can't wait

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by The500thDaytona View Post
    Yo RICZ! Sick F3, and even sicker Indian!! What year is that bad boy?? Might I ask how you acquired it or how much it set you back?
    Thanks for the complements. As described in my signature, the avatar bike is my first, a Simplex Servi-Cycle that I bought used in 1952. I don't recall what I paid. There's a bit of a following for those bikes now.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Paid for a New to Me F3T. Now to arrange delivery, registration, and insurance.
    David C
    2016 F3T
    DIY Garage Door Opener & GPS Mount
    Battery tender cable
    Rear IPS Pack Rack

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Paid for a New to Me F3T. Now to arrange delivery, registration, and insurance.
    Hope it all goes smoothly for you Dave.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Weather in the 50’s and time for first service/inspection on my 2020 F3. Headed to Albuquerque on Tuesday, about a 250 mile round trip for service. Could just do the oil change myself, but want the first service and inspection (buds) done.

Spyder Garage

Took all of ten minutes to install Lamonster's handlebar riser on my 2020 RTL. I was able to ride for about 30 minutes but the real test will be the day I can do a full day trip.

Spyder Garage

Attended a Can-Am test-ride event at my local dealer. Used the $500 bonus incentive from it and made a down payment on a new Sea-to-Sky RT. Need to wait for the banks to open during the work week to secure the rest of the funds and pick up my new toy.
    2021 RT Sea-to-Sky , Highland Green

Spyder Garage

2018 F3 Ltd. , Black/Dark

Spyder Garage

Rode the Spyder and tested out the new third brake light 4 LED Strobe light. Report from fellow riders, "it really gets one's attention"!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

146955102_10221824558455918_6397362238468387084_n.jpg

Elka stage 2 front and rear. Baja Sway Bar, New Yokohama S34 front, Lamount garage tensioner and Pedal comander.

Spyder Garage

Garage tensioner? Lamont as a new product he hasn't listed yet?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Garage tensioner? Lamont as a new product he hasn't listed yet?
    I'm guessing he's talking about the "Belt Tensioner"
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

No tension is our garage, we sold the stick built in 2016. The only actual garage tension we have had in a 40 year second marriage was the several times she scrapped the opening and/or left the door open early in the morning when she went to work. Not to let her abilities slide she put the bed of the truck up against the carport post the other day. I was able to buff off the white paint from the deep cherry red paint on the truck. Again I am relaxed!!!
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

So on our 2018 RTL the cable for the trunk center latch part number 708301642 has the extended out end broken where it fits into the main control part number 708303620. I do not seem to find a park number for just the cable. Anyone have any experience with this cable. It is still working, however I would like to replace the cable if I could fine one. Kind of crazy that you have to buy a new latch assembly to get the cable!

Spyder Garage

20210208_112104.jpg Installed fog lights and wheel trim just to get more light and doll it up a little...installed end links last week just to have some improvement in the turns..over all love the spyder and looking forward to the spring to hit the road...

Spyder Garage

What are the little flags in the bottom left of my 2018 display? One is larger than the other with a dotted line between them. Did not see anything in the manual, but they show in one of the pictures.

Spyder Garage

Rode mine to the Post Office and grocery store! I'd have gotten the two-wheel bike out, but even though the temps were in the high 50's here, there was still ice on the shaded part of my driveway. Nothing but play space for the F3 but I don't think the bike would have liked it...
    2017 F3T , Black, black and more black

Spyder Garage

I've been kinda busy,
    1st I installed TricLED saddlebag lights.

20210209_105857.jpg

While I had the rear apart I also installed the TricLED rear run, brake & turn lights. I really like these lights. they add a ton of visibility for you.

20210209_105909.jpg

20210209_105923.jpg

I then installed a Tackform phone holder from Motorcycle Dave

20210209_105843.jpg

20210209_105849.jpg

20210209_112703.jpg

Then I adjusted the drive belt as it was touching the inside rear pully then Installed a new to me brp trailer hitch. I did not modify the original mud flap as I saw no reason to, it is not touching anything. I'll either get a aftermarket wire harness for it or see what brp wants for one. I cant however find one on the parts website from brp so it may not be available by itself.

20210209_105948.jpg
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast