Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

It was a nice day in NW Iowa, about 50 degrees, so I took my F3L for a nice ride. Today high will be in the 30’s with high winds. Riding season might be over here.
    David Petrick
    Certified Professional Photographer
    2020 Limited Dark , Magma Red Black

Spyder Garage

Nice here so I got the wife spyder an my spyder out of the shed's an we went on a ride. Stopped first an filled our coffer mugs up an got a desert to go. Went the old hwy to Prosser. Picked up lunch to go an went to the rest area. Sat at a picnic table, ate the lunch, had coffee an the desert. Rode the old hwy back to Yakima. Around 3 1/2 hrs round trip. Took our time an enjoyed the ride.

Spyder Garage

I am working from home so I have a sporadic schedule of meetings and paperwork filling my day.
    I bought parts to fix my mirror shake and tools for the Ebrake on the Spyder.
    I'm now equipped and ready for the next weekend maintenance session.
    David C
    2016 F3T
    DIY Garage Door Opener & GPS Mount
    Battery tender cable
    Rear IPS Pack Rack

Spyder Garage

So Friday, 12/4/2020, I drove to Daytona to get the rear tire and rear brakes replaced. I had bought a Vredestein as had been recommended in the forum. Beautiful ride down and back along A1A, the coastal highway between St. Augustine and Daytona. Mechanic did both jobs in 1.25 hours. Never took side panels off. Jacked bike up to replace tire and then put on lift to do brakes. The tire replaced the Kendra and does it make a difference. Prob have 2K left on fronts and look forward to replacing them. Saturday, I installed magic mirrors purchased from Lamonstar. I have the Belt Tensioner and wiring harness from them. The instructions for the harness suck. Poor photos and small print. No instructions for either the mirrors or the tensioner. What’s with this? There are videos for the mirrors and the tensioner. Can’t find one for the wiring harness. Was planning on doing those today.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Was that Ride Now Power Sports? Some dealers won't touch a tire change unless it's a Kenda.

Spyder Garage

The weather here in Lincoln Nebraska has been outstanding for the month of December. 56° today and it’s 62 tomorrow so I will be doing some more riding. One thing I had happened on a recent trip was that one of the little triangles that go over both areas where the limited lighting would go on the front, Blew off and of course I couldn’t find it. Ordered a new one that cost 23 bucks and will put it on when it comes. One thing I’m thinking about is rattle canning it with wrinkle paint to match the rest of the insert. It looks out of place by being the only shiny object in the middle of a bunch of dull wrinkle inserts.

Spyder Garage

Added some color to my black Spyder/Raven. Rimsaver

IMG_20210101_213004.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mcalva; 01-03-2021 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Add Rimsavers as keyword for searches
    2018 F3 Ltd. , Black/Dark

Spyder Garage

I turned on the ignition to read the mileage so I could post in the "How Many Miles Did You Go in 2020" thread.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

IMG_4252.jpg. I add it stripes

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is that Wrap my Spyder, looks good. I've done a few wraps, nothing that big.

Spyder Garage

Nice day in North Georgia Mountains, and Scarlett needed her winter oil change and oil should be warm to change right? Yep, got out for a short ryde and did make it back in time to change oil and filter. Amsoil synthetic and filter from Bajaron. Good for another year!
    Current: "Scarlett", 2017 Can Am F3-T, SE6, Intense Red Pearl.
    BRP heated grips, DIY brake light strip and turn signal strips, Chrome/LED brake light tag frame, SpyderPops bumpskid, Baja Ron swaybar and billet links, Lamonster Third Peg, BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest, SpyderPops Missing Belt Guard, ShowChrome oversize brake pedal, TricLED foglights.

Previous: "Synthia", 2014 Can Am Spyder RT, SM6, Pearl White.

Spyder Garage

free my F3-S and removed this ugly logo
    Decals (1).jpg
    2020 F3-S , pedalbox black

Spyder Garage

I covered mine with this vinyl decal....yeah, I'm an Alfisti,

DSCN2707.jpg
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Not today but yesterday went to the garage where the Spyder is stored and removed the tupperware to get ready to remove the oil tank in order to get into the alternator to change it out. Anybody here remove the oil tank on a 1st gen RT (2010-2012)?

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

In the process of installing Halo skid Plate

Spyder Garage

Yesterday, I removed stock muffler never did like the sewing machine sound.
    Installed two brothers muffler and sound like a motorcycle now.

Spyder Garage

Waiting for Pedal Commander to be deliver by USPS today,

Spyder Garage

A couple days ago, I installed a Spyder Extras bumper grill guard. Today I'll install the aux lights to the guard.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Have the windshield off and everything cleaned up and waiting on UPS to deliver my 27" x wider 7 Jurock WS.

Out for Delivery 01/15/2021 8:57 A.M. Mesa, AZ, United States
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    Have the windshield off and everything cleaned up and waiting on UPS to deliver my 27" x wider 7 Jurock WS.
    Post photos after you mount it...please. What are you using for spacers between the w/s and brackets? You need 1/4" minimum.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.

Spyder Garage

Sad day as I sold the Spyder...
    Weather has turned great and I have nothing to ride.
    This is not the way.
    David C
    2016 F3T
    DIY Garage Door Opener & GPS Mount
    Battery tender cable
    Rear IPS Pack Rack

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Post photos after you mount it...please. What are you using for spacers between the w/s and brackets? You need 1/4" minimum.
    Went right on the 2018 RTL. Ran it up and down, no spacers required. I think that is a F3 issue.
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Got on the new F3 and double checked the set up on the gauges, radio stations, time, etc. Then seat belted Elmo into the passenger seat.

All that remains is to put the cup holder on. Have to work my way up to that wrenching stuff.

Linda is now ready to ride.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    Went right on the 2018 RTL. Ran it up and down, no spacers required. I think that is a F3 issue.
    Oooh, that's sweet! You are right, that is an F3L or T issue.

Spyder Garage

We did our first ride on the new F3. Wind had a terrible cutting edge, made 54 degrees feel like 34 degrees. We went a little over 20 miles. Got to play with shifting gears and varying speeds on our way to breaking it in.

Runs flawless, and no noticeable differences from the 2019. I will turn it over to Linda when it gets 50 miles on it.

And...the magma red is a beautiful choice now that we see it in person and compare it to the phoenix orange on the 2019.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast