Quote Originally Posted by KAMJAM View Post
Good evening!

We recently purchased a pair of (white) 2020 Spyder RT's. I'll give dealer feedback after I've had time to cool down. My wife and I decided to make the leap to the 3 wheel world about a year ago, which is when the wheels were set in motion. Took delivery approx a month ago after settling into our new place in Lake Stevens, WA, relocated from West Salem, WI. I have been busy installing the mods and accessories, mine is almost complete... for now! Having this forum has been WONDERFUL! So many great ideas and "how to" threads, just awesome. Should have done more research on spyder pricing and extended warranty prices, where to enroll/purchase, live and learn....
The thing about having 2 spyders, accessorizing both gets a bit spendy, but I love spending the time personalizing them for us, big brownie points from Julile for doing all the work is kinda cool too.

What have I done so far.
BajaRon Sway bar and ends
Adj removable backrest
KOTT radiator screens
A-Arm running/turn signal leds
Brake light/running/turn signal leds
Double horn (118db)
fuse block for accessories
Helibars / handlebars
wider brake pedal
Garmin XT's
Lamonster gps HB clamp mount's
touratech locking gps mount's (not yet attached)
throttle command's
stubby antenna
lamonster mirror fix
convex rearview mirror add ons
tender plug in
luggage liner/bags
super bright rear led "winker" bulbs

Just finished most of it mine, handlebars, backrest and rear light package will be completed on julies for long weekend of riding. Just ordered the belt idler and foam grip covers, I think that'll do us for a while!
Lots of farkles to make them your own...........

Lew L