Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Half Man Half Amazing - F3s on the limit

Hi guys,
    i know it will be 50-50 most probably with coments.
    Half will hate it, half will love it, but that is life. What only matters is that I love it and I share it with you since 2015

More vlogs you can find on official MartinTheVlogger page:
    www.MartinTheVlogger.Com - Click Here

Spyder Garage

Good example of what a Spyder F3S can do in the hands of a capable rider. Another good example of the benefits of manual down shifting for engine braking. Now .. Does Slovakia have traffic enforcement

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

I enjoy your stuff from time to time when looking up things. I'm not a "crazy" ryder. Not a speed demon. Love to see what can be done on bikes and Spyders. Now, I got to "scold" you for passing on a solid line and driving kinda wild when passing in turns and such. If I were in the cars you passed, I would be hitting the horn. I am assuming the traffic laws are the same as here in America, so if not, have at it. Great to see what can be done on these.
    Not sure it will do any good, but, BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-21-2024 at 03:30 PM.
    2021 F3 Limited. 2013 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

IMO: Anyone who plays on the highway when there is traffic is going to come to a sudden unplanned stop because you can't predict what other drivers will do. The total disregard for the other drivers being passed rather recklessly is unacceptable.

Enjoy your ride for as long as you can.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Myron Ah View Post
    I enjoy your stuff from time to time when looking up things. I'm not a "crazy" ryder. Not a speed demon. Love to see what can be done on bikes and Spyders. Now, I got to "scold" you for passing on a solid line and driving kinda wild when passing in turns and such. If I were in the cars you passed, I would be hitting the horn. I am assuming the traffic laws are the same as here in America, so if not, have at it. Great to see what can be done on these.
    Not sure it it will do any good, but, BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!
    Myron if you ever drive in Vermont that SOLID line = " No Passing " is not what the DMV traffic regs. say ..... In Vermont you can't Pass where it's POSTED No Passing , on approach to bridges, near the crest of hills, and if on-coming traffic makes it un-safe. ... Vermont is surprising liberal on the passing thing IMHO .....Mike

Spyder Garage

Wow! What a ride!

A very capable rider, but not my style

I did like the "brakefree" light on Martin's helmet. I had one of those on mine and this is the first time I actually got to see it in operation. It does the job nicely.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Definitely pushing it Martin. I had a pucker moment for you when you came up on almost stopped traffic. Been there. Stay safe Bro, so we can enjoy more of your videos. I do enjoy seeing what a Spyder can do with an experienced pilot. I'm not there yet.
    Looks like motorcycles are very popular there in your country. That's great. Just keep it between the mustard and mayonnaise

Retired U.S. Coast Guard 76-97
    Shad bags
    Lamonsters 2.0 usb dual power plate
    F3 ultimate boards
    LED arc lights
    Lidlox helmet extender
    Lamonsters top cuff with Ram ball and phone holder.
    Baldwin Iron Works cat delete pipe
    Lamonster billet sway bar end links
    BRP driver backrest
    LED Volt meter
    2022 F3S , Monolith black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Good example of what a Spyder F3S can do in the hands of a capable rider. Another good example of the benefits of manual down shifting for engine braking. Now .. Does Slovakia have traffic enforcement
    Sir, I was on PRIVATE road... all the cars you see there... have been riding on my road. Not happening in Slovakia, not in Europe... eeee.... not me riding.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-21-2024 at 03:30 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Myron Ah View Post
    Not sure it will do any good, but, BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!
    I completely understand your point. I always say to everyone, just because there is a line that allows you to overtake, it does not mean it's safe, and vice versa.
    Also, this road is specific and it's for bikers, and all cars that ride there know this... We try to be as "polite" as possible there... And last point, camera will never show you what I see and how I respect the car drivers around me.
    Safety First, even I know it's crazy to say from this video.
    Martin
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-21-2024 at 03:29 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AndysF3S View Post
    IMO: Anyone who plays on the highway when there is traffic is going to come to a sudden unplanned stop because you can't predict what other drivers will do. The total disregard for the other drivers being passed rather recklessly is unacceptable.

Enjoy your ride for as long as you can.
    Andy, I am on the road with F3's since 2015 and I have done 60,000miles at this tempo. I respect your comment and I will give you few heads-up if I may.
    It all comes down to being not fast but a good rider that predicts the unpredictable, learns all the time, watches reactions in the mirrors, looking to see if the people do see you, downshifting and using the loud exhaust, watching videos about accidents to learn from them,
    and last but not least, the camera angle will never tell you the truth... The road is much wider than you can imagine from the video )))
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-21-2024 at 03:26 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Wow! What a ride!

A very capable rider, but not my style

I did like the "brakefree" light on Martin's helmet. I had one of those on mine and this is the first time I actually got to see it in operation. It does the job nicely.
    Who said I was riding???
    yes I love the Brake free helmet and I want to do few videos with it with comments and then see what it really does.
    Martin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dasmoetorhead View Post
    Definitely pushing it Martin. I had a pucker moment for you when you came up on almost stopped traffic. Been there. Stay safe Bro, so we can enjoy more of your videos. I do enjoy seeing what a Spyder can do with an experienced pilot. I'm not there yet.
    Looks like motorcycles are very popular there in your country. That's great. Just keep it between the mustard and mayonnaise
    Thank you, Sir
    I can say that I am muuuuch slower than I used to be... maybe because of my family? ))))
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-21-2024 at 03:32 PM.

Spyder Garage

That Spyder was Definitely stolen; in fact, I could hear the owner in the frunk squealing to get out! Most dangerous part was the slow bit at takeoff, you nearly got head butted by a pair of cagers!! LOL!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; Yesterday at 01:24 AM.
    Kenda wars survivor

Registered crackpot

Informed consent

''Experts" say eating red meat makes the sun hot
    2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nice! Yes, I do ride rather agressive on my 2016 F3L and my 2016 F3T. I have never had the oppertunity to ride a F3S, except for the one time I rode Lamont's in Maggie Valley (great story behind that one). My only issue with your ride would have been the passing in the curves. That is where I draw the line. But hey, it if works for you, ride on! Be safe, but have fun.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Jesus Martin! You are crazy on 3 wheels!! Keep the videos coming.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

BLUEKNIGHT. WOW!!!! Then again, Bernie Sanders. Good to know. I still won't pass on a double line.
    2021 F3 Limited. 2013 RT Limited.