Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

All info and pics coming up soon. Sorry.
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Spyder Garage

We rode another 40 miles today. Temps showed 55 but it felt more like 45. It was cloudy out...but still a nice ride through the country.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post
    Put panel fasteners on the front of the panels that others have had come off and/or lost. Secure now with push pin like the ones all over the .
    Lew L
    lets see what it looks like.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    That's a tough site to navigate. I just want to see photos of your installation: the front and rear cameras and the viewing screen. It would be helpful to know how and where the three are mounted.
    Pic's now up on blog.
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Spyder Garage

I did the very best thing you can do with a Spyder, I took a great ride on it.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
    Pic's now up on blog.
    Got a link to that blog? Why not post the photos here where other Spyder owners can see them?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

I took it out and filled it with no-ethanol 91 since the weather here is about to turn to crap. I got a call from my wife while at the gas station and as I talking to her a few people walk by and 2 young millis said they loved how my Spyder looked and couple of middies commented also. Damn, I love this thing.
    2015 RTS SE6 Special Series Red/Black w/Magnesium front fenders(bought in Nov. 2018 w/9,400 miles)
    Dynojet Power Commander V, Power Commander POD-300 Display, PCV Map Switch, Pedal Commander (WOW)
    Passenger Arm Rests, Windshield Air Wing
    Baja Ron's Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters
    Air Scoops, LaMonster's Hiway Pegs
    Magnetic Mirror Mounts, Air Innovations Seat Cushion
    Red Chrome pin striping on Black hood
    Federal Formoza AZ01 front tires (they're GREAT)
    Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 All-Season Tire - 225/50R15 91H
    LED bars above radiator inlets
    LED brake/running/turn signals on license plate frame
    Tag-Along trailer
    LED headlights LED fog lights (WOW)
    2" x 2" Road Lights inside front fenders
    7' x 10' Cargo trailer
    Garmin 396 LM GPS
    RLS Cat-delete resonator with China Akropovic muffler
    New Banshee AGM
    M3 TPMS on front tires
    Remote Control for Heated Jacket and Heated Riding Pants
    Analog Clock and Analog Volt Meter
    Loose Nut Behind Handlebars
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black

Spyder Garage

I would if I could, but I can never figure out how to load pics off of my phone.
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
    I would if I could, but I can never figure out how to load pics off of my phone.
    Do like I do. I send the pictures from my phone to my email, and then down load them to my computer. Then when I post I do a search under attachments and pull them onto my post.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Waiting for my Hard collar to come off on Friday, for my cervical spine surgery, also my seat to come back from being rebuilt at Laam Custom Motorcycle Seats! Seat should get here next week! Can't wait!
    USAF MSgt, Retired
    2018 F3 Intense Red
    Squared Away Lasar alignment, TricLED Headlights, Foglights,Safety Bundle with Turn Module, BajaRon Sway Bar,Squared Away Mirror Wedges, Stebel Air Horn, Dash Turn Indicators, TricLED USA Flag
    2018 F3L , Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    lets see what it looks like.
    See if this works-----

panel attachment.jpg

Well it worked : click for a larger image. Its just a simple push pin but I did add a sheet metal piece ( hidden behind panel) for strength.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Picked mine up finally. Ordered it back in June, no one had any around that I liked, and I like this one...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

Took the passenger seat off of our F3L to access the Customer Accessory lead and could not find it. Looked at the picture in the owners manual and it ain't where is should be, or anywhere else. Any ideas as to how to find it?
    I intended to use the customer accessory wire that's supposed to be under the saddles, but it escaped off somewhere and I can't find it. That's why the fresh wire.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.

Spyder Garage

Took the bike in for my 28,000 miles service at 26,000 miles....I decided to do it a little earlier. I`m installing Baja Rons Tritium IX upgrade plugs. I`m interested if the upgrade plugs will increase engine performance combined with an upgraded ECU.....I`m sure it will... I`m also having the exhaust pipe wrapped. Since I already have a cat delete, the wrap should keep it cooler as well as increase the performance.

Spyder Garage

65 degrees today, sunshine and blue skies.

We put another 100 miles on both 's.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Ran wires from the fuse block I installed over the battery to the area under the saddles, in order to connect a controller for my heated jacket liner. Later, when I have the saddles customized, I will have heat put in them.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by campermac View Post
    Picked mine up finally. Ordered it back in June, no one had any around that I liked, and I like this one...
    I love that Phoenix Orange. You have very good taste.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Took the passenger seat off of our F3L to access the Customer Accessory lead and could not find it. Looked at the picture in the owners manual and it ain't where is should be, or anywhere else. Any ideas as to how to find it?
    I intended to use the customer accessory wire that's supposed to be under the saddles, but it escaped off somewhere and I can't find it. That's why the fresh wire.
    They use that lead to power the usb plug in the trunk, trace it back from the plug. It will say customer accessory lead. On my 19 Limited it was anyway.
    Sold - 2021 RT Limited, Petrol Blue, trailer hitch.

Traded in - 2019 F3 Limited, Blue/Chrome: with
    Baja Ron swaybar, 19” tinted Freedom Windshield, Lamonster LED headlights, IPS Fog Light Kit, trailer hitch, Lamonster Mirror Locks, Ultimate TallBoy Seat.

Sold - 2014 Time-Out Camper

traded in - 2017 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Sold - 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DTC
    Sold - 2017 Indian Roadmaster
    Traded in - 2016 F3T

And a couple hundred other bikes over the years!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman35 View Post
    They use that lead to power the usb plug in the trunk, trace it back from the plug. It will say customer accessory lead. On my 19 Limited it was anyway.
    Thanks...that explains its absence. No great loss as I prefer to use my fuse block and avoid the Spyder's fussy circuitry.

Spyder Garage

I rode mine. Maybe the last good day here in Utah, storms and snow on the way. So I went riding. Spring City to Chester to Moroni to Mt. Pleasant to Milburn and back to Spring City. Only about 60 miles but fun and relaxing. Cold but that electric liner really works. When passing a field in Milburn I saw a flock of about 100 wild Turkeys. Very cool but no camera.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post
    See if this works

panel attachment.jpg

Well it worked : click for a larger image. Its just a simple push pin but I did add a sheet metal piece ( hidden behind panel) for strength.

Lew L
    Seems you utilized the alternate method I suggested by using a push pin instead of the 1/4 turn fastener. Looks good and should work very well to keep the panel from departing.

Did you install the metal doubler behind the backside panel or on top of it?

Spyder Garage

In the process of making running boards for my RT. Then, later in the week I may have to tackle the frunk to add a basic
    fuse block Unless, hopefully, some one can tell me a better way!

Spyder Garage

The sled is ready!

spyder-sled.jpg
    Julio Aburto

Black Currant 2013 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2013 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

I’m going to do a turkey trot ride today????????? 54 degrees and sunny today. Rode Bella to work and after work going to do a 120 mile ride home. You know one of those turn left cross the state line, turn left again, turn left again and cross the state line and finally turn left and end up where I started from “before” I head home......... That’s a detour! No actually I told my wife I’d pick up a some walnuts for thanksgiving and there is this really nice little Amish store some 60 miles away. Got to save a buck or two buy in bulk. By the way I think this will be close to my last ride. Nasty rain and snow tomorrow and continue into next week. Being thanksgiving weekend travel they might just put the dreaded brine liquid salt down instead of the sand and then I am done. We will see. But today I ride. It was 37 this morning on the way in watching the sun rise and what a glorious day it will be!

JCABURTO Nice picture. Look at my avatar! My sleds are greased up, loaded in the trailer, clothing washed and hanging in the trailer, helmets and communicators ready and the sleds washed and waxed ready to go too!

Spyder Garage

Getting ready for the big snow storm that starts later today. this is what I did for one of our Spyders. Now it's ready for the long tow to Arizona that we start on Friday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue