Spyder Garage

Default Best downloadable F3L service manual?

I have seen several downloadable/CD service manuals but not sure which one is better for the 2018 F3L. What are your recommendations?

John

Spyder Garage

I have the green manuals one on usb. Very clear, good pictures, and instructions. Caution the usb comes on a credit size card. They had to send me one on thumb drive cause my usb slots were recessed. Wouldn't fit. So specify with one you need.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

I bought the Green Manuals one online and downloaded it as a searchable PDF so no USB needed. Be warned though, if you're looking for the 2019 version, it's full of errors. Not the fault of Green Manuals, they did an accurate copy, the original BRP manuals for 2019 were a poor cut and paste from 2018 and missed SEVERAL of the changes going to MY2019, most notably the information regarding BUDS, and all the wiring/assembly of the front fenders. As an example, the manual tells you how to repair the turn signals in the mirrors. Not sure if BRP will issue an update, and hopefully Green Manuals will also offer the supplement, but just know what you will be getting if you are getting ANY of the manuals for a 2019.
    2019 F3 Limited , Phoenix Orange Metallic