Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default 2010 RT-622 Trailer Price Reduced

FOR SALE PRICE REDUCED

2010 BRP RT-622 Trailer, Custom Painted Lava Bronze with New Black Linex Rock Guard

This trailer has been upgraded to the Smoke Chrome Wheels, Square 4 Plug, Water Management System & Safety Chains, interior has nice clean carpet, and trailer body is in excellent shape with good tires, Trailer has less than 3,000 miles on it. Trailer comes with a Cover. Trailer is located in the Little Rock, Arkansas Area. Clean Title

Price $2,000.00

Joe Plouch
    501 580-5595 (Questions?)
    joeplouch@yahoo.com

t-1.jpg
    t-2.jpg
    t-3.jpg
    t-4.jpg
    t-5.jpg
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Might consider trading it for a White or Black BRP Trailer

Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Reduced price

Spyder Garage

Bumping

Spyder Garage

For what it is worth, I bought Joe's other trailer. If you want to buy a trailer and know you are getting a good well taken care trailer I would suggest you buy this one. Joe is an outstanding person first person I met in person from this site. Yes there are cheaper trailers but remember you get what you paid for and you will also get to meet a really cool guy.
    To be continued....

Spyder Garage

Thank you, I really enjoyed meeting you and your lovely wife.

Joe

Spyder Garage

I don’t understand how this trailer is still up for sale???

Cruzr Joe
    501 580-5595
    Joeplouch@yahoo.com

Spyder Garage

Price reduced to 2.000

Spyder Garage

I'd be all over this if you were closer..Would match my 2012 RT LT perfectly!! And a steal at that price!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wilpir View Post
    I'd be all over this if you were closer..Would match my 2012 RT LT perfectly!! And a steal at that price!!!!!
    Well, if you don't buy his, come buy mine. Same price and I am only 25 miles away from you..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wilpir View Post
    Not sure of the distance to get there for you, but if you have the hitch and wiring, make it into a trip. This assumes you are justified in wanting / needing the trailer.

At the current price, getting a color matched trailer, with extras is a great deal.

For comparison, we live in South Florida. Our trailer came from New Hampshire. Yes it is color matched, but has none of tne extras Joe mentioned in his deal. I had to first convince the seller it was not a scammer calling, then worked logistics of having my dad meet the seller and bring the trailer back to his place. Luckily he was able to store the trailer for a couple months until, combined with another reason to travel, we got the trailer and towed it back to Florida behind the Toyota Tacoma. Yes it was more effort, but ultimately worth it for us.

Spyder Garage

Color matched or color comparable is good

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

I really think just about any color can be matched to any bike. Just add a few stripes or graphics in your bikes color to the trailer and you suddenly have a match. Or, have a shop paint the trailer. These are not big trailers and have few trim items so painting would be relatively easy and inexpensive. If you are considering one of these, now is the time. Waite until spring and you will likely have regrets. (How am I doing Joe?)..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Right on brother LOL

Spyder Garage

B u m p e d

Spyder Garage

Reduced price for quicker sale

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Reduced price for quicker sale
    That is a good price

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    That is a good price

I agree, cant understand why it is not sold yet???

Cruzr Joe

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I agree, cant understand why it is not sold yet???

Cruzr Joe
    I think going into Christmas and 5 months of non-riding weather for most potential buyers is why.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I think going into Christmas and 5 months of non-riding weather for most potential buyers is why.
    We ride all year round in Arkansas LOL

Spyder Garage

We ride all year round in Arkansas LOL
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't spill the beans. I only saw four motorcycles out yesterday. No Spyders though, except for mine. I like the almost deserted country roads. Very good wind therapy.

UNHIJACK: ON But...a free bump.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 12-04-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Unbelievable this is not yet sold.

These are great trailers.

We use ours often and other than backing up never notice it back there. Want to add, after owning and using the trailer, it seems pretty certain if we got rid of ours it would be missed. Great for road trips, grocery shopping / running errands, even Christmas shopping.

Spyder Garage

Trailer for sale or rent, rooms to let .50, no phone no pool no pets, i ain't got no cigarettes. NEXT LINE?

(if you don't understand this, you are too young.)

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

I smoke old stogies I have found
    short, but not to big around

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ah but, two hours of pushing broom
    Buys a eight by twelve four bit room
    I'm a man of means by no means
    King of the road
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown