Spyder Garage

Default SOLD Garmin ZUMO 660LM with Lamonster mount for F3 series

For Sale: Garmin 660LM (lifetime maps - updated recently), travel case, Lamonster mount for F3 and Garmin GPS cradle. The cradle wiring has bare ends so you can attach any type of plug you want. I will include a new waterproof male plug that will fit the F3 T and Ltd. Don't know about other models. Will also include a 1" RAM ball that screws into the top side of the Lamonster mount in case you want to mount a GoPro or something similar. All in excellent condition. I've been using BRP connect for navigation on my 2019 F3Ltd so I just don't need this stuff anymore. All for $325 or Garmin 660LM alone w/case for $275, shipping included to the lower 48. PM me if interested.

Note: The Garmin 660 is one of the few nav units with a 3.5mm audio-out jack on the side. Using a jumper, I had it plugged into the AUX plug on my Goldwing so it would play through my speakers (I don't think you can do this on the Spyder with BRP connect however), or you can simply plug in a set of earbuds or helmet speakers. This unit also has Bluetooth capability and should be compatible with most headsets such as Sena, pairing instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Ed6uO445w
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-15-2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: SOLD
    2019 F3 Limited
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

PRICE REDUCED

Entire package as pictured for $250 - - or - - without Lamonster mount for $210. Includes shipping within CONUS. PM me if interested.
    2019 F3 Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sent you PM.

Wayne
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap

Spyder Garage

Default Sold

SOLD Garmin GPS sold. Lamonster mount still available. Will submit new FS ad for that.
    2019 F3 Limited