T6 does not come in 15W40. That is conventional T4
    Perhaps it does....

https://rotella.shell.com/en_us/prod...synthetic.html

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderlass View Post
    ……..well that's sounds very definitive to me …. Thanks …. Mike

Spyder Garage

you could run cheap 30w in everything as long as its not energy conserving, and maybe never have a problem, but personally i keep my car and truck till its worn out like 175,000 miles or more and i won't risk it in them, in my opinion its not optimal to use 1 oil in everything, , why spend so much money on cars, trucks, and bikes, then not run the best oil you can buy for each purpose?
    2015 rs

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bayoubill View Post
    you could run cheap 30w in everything as long as its not energy conserving, and maybe never have a problem, but personally i keep my car and truck till its worn out like 175,000 miles or more and i won't risk it in them, in my opinion its not optimal to use 1 oil in everything, , why spend so much money on cars, trucks, and bikes, then not run the best oil you can buy for each purpose?
    I agree. In just about every area you have several levels of service and performance. You will find people in every bracket. And each one will usually be happy with their choices unless something goes wrong or the product does not live up to the claims. Sometimes disappoint is the result of a person who has made an uninformed decision. I think that is what this forum attempts to address. It isn't so much that everyone has to be on the same page. It's more about hitting the level you are most comfortable with.

Marginal - A few will go this route feeling that cost is the most important factor. You may get away with it. But it can also give you a nasty surprise.

Adequate - Many will be 'Good to Go' with this as long as they aren't looking for the best of anything.

Better - Applying the proper product for the application using a decent quality item. This will make most people happy.

Optimal - Using a high quality product specifically designed for the application. For those who want to get the best performance and longevity.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 11-03-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderlass View Post
    I stand corrected. Did a bit of checking and its not readily available but does exist.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame