Spyder Garage

Default 2019 RT Left Mirror loose and shaking.

I noticed that the left mirror was loose and I pushed it forward and it snapped in place but it’s not very tight is this a normal thing or is the bracket bad.?? 2019 RT. Thanks for any advice.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderJoe View Post
    I noticed that the left mirror was loose and I pushed it forward and it snapped in place but it’s not very tight is this a normal thing or is the bracket bad.?? 2019 RT. Thanks for any advice.....

This is normal for the mirrors, because of either the top plastic latch tab breaking when removing the mirror, or the metal wire tabs in the bottom 2 mirror locks either not locking properly, or getting loose, both of my mirrors are loose, so what I do is cut a half inch end of 1/4” gas hose, and wedge a couple of pieces in the crack of the mirror slots which stops the mirror shaking. The Magic Mirror Magnets are the permanent fix, as you can see if you search the The Magic Mirror threads here.
    O07James
    Last edited by 007james; 11-01-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Spelling
    2016 RT Limited , Black & Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderJoe View Post
    Mr SpiderJoe,
    Have you checked on the Magic Mirror upgrades from some of the vendors on this site. Gets rid of the fragile clips and replaces them with the strong magnets. Makes getting to the inside of your Spyder a bunch easier. I like mine, glad I made the swap.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

I bought the magic mirror mounts in Maggie Valley and it took me 15 minutes to install them at my motel. When I removed the mirrors I had one clip mount broken that I didn't know about. They don't shine, light up, or make noise, but sure are a worthwhile upgrade.
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info everybody. I apppreate all of the help!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-01-2019 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Deleted self quote