Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    As usual Martin, a great video. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.
    Thank you my friend. As always huge thanx for nice words!!!������

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoast View Post
    Awesome, just awesome Martin. Things I really enjoy is you share the stuff that doesn’t go right like getting lost. We’ve all had that happen, the destination HAS TO BE AROUND THE NEXT CORNER. But it’s not lol. And the ensuing frustration you share is great and genuine. The other thing is most everything in Europe is OLD compared to here so the scenery is always amazing. What really makes it come alive is the music and commentary, just brilliant. So like everyone else keep them coming. And if you ever get to California and want to ride the coast from San Diego to Canada I imagine you will find a few tour guides here to accompany you on your journey!
    Thank you. I do my best to keep you guys watching.. but the real truth behind the scenes is, that i really and honestly do it for me and Katka. Everything is legit, everything did happen..., To have memories to show one day to our kid. And if i make it interesting also for you, even better. And one day i will be in your region i will ALL let ya know, so we can create one hell of a rYde!! I have one huge plan for US rYde... and it will be Legendary!!!!!!!!