Spyder Garage

Default NY Motorcycle Show Dec 2019 ???????????

Did I miss something ?
    Or is BRP a no-show at the motorcycle show.
    Can Am or BRP is not listed as one of the exhibitors.
    If that's the case, I'll probably skip the show altogether.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

I thought BRP made a pretty big announcement some years ago now to the effect that they wouldn't be 'exhibiting' at any of these big motorcycle shows any more, and AFAIK, they've pretty much stuck to that ever since! Wasn't their 'last appearance' at shows of this type waaayy back about the same time as when they first released the 'Triple Black' F3's? Certainly, BRP Australia backed off from running a 'BRP/Can-Am run Spyder Owners Event' waaaayyy back in about 2014 here in Aus, and that was the last time we saw a Corporate BRP presence at any of the big 'bike shows here too, altho they did continue to 'support' thru sponsorship the events put on by various Spyder Owner & Ryder groups, and there were some Dealers who continued to support & bring Spyders to the events too.

Anyhow, from what I can see &/or recall about this 'no Corporate presence at Shows' thing, it does seem that you may have missed something Threewheels This 'no show' thing isn't anything 'new' for BRP, I believe it's actually at least a couple of years old now, if not somewhat more!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-31-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

BRP hasn't been to NY Javits show for a few years now . Side by sides from other manufactures get more love at the javits than spyders