Spyder Garage

Default 2019 Long Beach, CA Motorcycle Show-No Can-Am

Does not appear that BRP/Can-Am is going to be an exhibitor oh and no demo rides. as per IMS web site

How does one try out the new 2020 Tenth Anniversary RTLimited ? Guess by watching videos
    Was hoping to get good info from horses mouth in order to make educated purchase decision.

November 22nd -24th

Still going to go to get a new Shoei Neotec II helmet with SLR2 (crossing fingers they offer a great show price )

Maybe I'll see you there!

Spyder Garage

You'll love the Neotec II, but when I went last year (after I bought mine) my wife and I also discovered a similar Shark helmet that was very comfortable and light - although I have no idea what it is actually like to ride with one.

It was at CycleGear, and worth looking at before making a final decision.

Hopefully, Can-Am will have some ride days at the various dealerships, because I'd like the same test ride. Castaic does tend to keep an F3 and RT available for test rides, so let's see what they decide to do when the 20's come in.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

We are going! See you there! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

They haven’t been in a few years and it didn’t seem to hurt sales on the Ryker. Disappointing though. See you there.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MRH View Post
    You'll love the Neotec II, but when I went last year (after I bought mine) my wife and I also discovered a similar Shark helmet that was very comfortable and light - although I have no idea what it is actually like to ride with one.

It was at CycleGear, and worth looking at before making a final decision.

Hopefully, Can-Am will have some ride days at the various dealerships, because I'd like the same test ride. Castaic does tend to keep an F3 and RT available for test rides, so let's see what they decide to do when the 20's come in.
    Thanks for the suggestion, however I have tried on the Neotec II and since the bluetooth/Sena is designed specific for this helmet will probably go with it. There was also another helmet priced $300 less that looked good, but Shoei is one of the top in a crowded field.

upuZOVPDSJSA1TkffMf1uQ.jpg pL9J64JBQ8W7zCpPK33ySw.jpg hap6MPqjSo+OxeVxhEigaQ.jpg GD6sRLpnS4SMzEKYyFlO6A.jpg

Looks like I am gonna place an order for a 2020 before I get to test ride. Just have a few more questions till I pull the trigger.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    They haven’t been in a few years and it didn’t seem to hurt sales on the Ryker. Disappointing though. See you there.
    Hope to see you both there! Most likely Saturday morning