Quote Originally Posted by AeroPilot View Post
Ron, Thanks for your EBC pads and comments. Your tire is the one post I recall that shows even wear across the tread. What tire was that and what psi did you run to get that even of a wear. I have always had the center wear faster especially on the OEM Kendas, but also to a lesser extent on the Kumhos and Generals and just attribute it to the wide profile on a lighter vehicle with the 65 mph road speed wear pattern. Here are the last couple of pressure captures on the wifes F3T, one up 110 lb rider.

I would like to see any pics and pressures with a similar even wear to Rons..... any out there?

That tire is a Toyo Proxies TR1. So far, the best tire I've run. Of course as soon as you find a good tire, they quit making it. I'm running Falken's now. Though probably a good tire on a car, I have not been very happy with them. Pretty greasy feel. Especially the rear tire. I've played with pressures trying to get them to perform better. So far, without any real luck.

The Toyo did get slippery at the end of its life. But I don't blame the tire for that. It did wear perfectly across the entire tread. I ran 24 psi in that tire.