My wife and I went to a can-am rider training course in TN a few weekends ago. We were both taking the class to help decide if we wanted to ride the Ryker or the F3 at all and if we did, which one(or two) we would want.

We were both interested in the Ryker and the F3, so of course we were both assigned the RT for the duration of the class. The class was excellent. We both decided that we do want to end up with at least one, if not two. (Wife really enjoyed driving) We also decided that neither one of us want the RT.

The instructors did let us each ride the Ryker and F3 for a minute or so, just long enough to say we did. It was not really enough time to form an opinion on which way we wanted to go.

So in what I am sure is a long shot, I'm wondering if there are any folks here who also happen to live in the Nicholasville/Lexington area that would have a F3 and or Ryker that would be willing to let us put some seat time on them in a parking lot somewhere so we can better tailor our decision?