Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

People always look at a 3 wheel motorcycle and say they could ride it. Sure they could! They could ride ride a horse too, if they wasn't afraid they would get thrown off and break some bones. They could ride the three wheel trike, except that it is out in the weather, they would be eating dust at times, they would be exposed to the elements, the cold, the heat, the wind.............. exactly the reasons those who do ride love to ride. Those who do not ride are not telling all of the story. The could ride, but they would rather be comfortable inside an air conditioned vehicle and out of the weather than on a motorcycle. What they should say is they would like to to ride, but they don't want to be exposed to the elements. They would rather be comfortable than have an adventure................
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

I've noticed a lot of the 2 wheelers don't wave back since I have made the switch, but then I think, I have a couple hundred thousand on 2 wheels so I guess I'll get used to the snub.

Spyder Garage

Most two wheelers I see wave, I also ride with friends who ride HD's, Honda's, Zuk's Kawi's, Can Am's, etc. I also get lot's of compliments and lookers when in a parking lot.

You ride what you wanna ride, and I'll ride what I wanna ride
    2018 F3 Limited , Black/Chrome

Spyder Garage

I just say "zero to sixty in 3.5 seconds... that beats most $300k super cars"

After that, they either get quiet and walk away or ask a ton of questions with a smile.

Sometimes I just show them a picture of my Harley and tell them that my Spyder can beat it off the line every time.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Fun to ryde

I say "Fun to RYDE
    and Excellent Wind Therapy. " .....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

My favorite was the person who asked "when are you taking the training wheels off"? I responded with a smile that only got bigger as I rode away while having the time of my life. These bikes are just too much fun and nobody's opinion or comments can ruin the incredible joy I get when riding.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    My favorite was the person who asked "when are you taking the training wheels off"? I responded with a smile that only got bigger as I rode away while having the time of my life. These bikes are just too much fun and nobody's opinion or comments can ruin the incredible joy I get when riding.....
    Had a similar comment "hey the training wheels are in front instead of the back." Since he was driving a car I couldn't resist telling him that he has one more wheel than I do!