Spyder Garage

Default Kings Bay dealer

This is to answer Francis's question in earlier thread and may be of general interest to members in the North Fl and South Ga areas -

I have had good luck with the Kings Bay dealer so far - Kevin in Service is very attentive and I believe they are an honest firm. I posted a thread several months earlier as to why I purchased there as they quoted me an honest price from the get go and did not inflate the price initially, which is what the Jax dealer did by about $2k!

However I have been using the Jax dealer for the 2 small recalls (washer and wheel nuts) as well as the YAW Limp problem (think you had the same) due to the distance involved and I think their service department is pretty good and if you ask for Gabriel in Service I think you will be very happy with his responsiveness. As I am pretty non mechanical compared to the majority on this board it is essential for me to have access to great service and I feel fortunate to have these 2 choices. In the event of something major however I will probably use Kingsland as I believe their labor rates are considerably lower than Jax.

Hope this helps and hope to see you around!

Safe ryding!

Chas

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

In reply to this post I have also been using the Kingsbay dealership for many years for my
    Goldwing and many different cruisers but have not used them for my spyder as of yet but
    I am very confident that I would receive the very best deal possible if and when I decide
    to purchase another new spyder. The service department has always been very dependable
    also and I would not hesitate to use them if needed for service on my spyder.

Toby
    2020 RTL