Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pmk View Post
    and all the people that move here, that drive at 50mph in the left lane on the highway, then without warning cross all lanes at the last moment, without using a turn signal, but applying the brakes in order to get off at their exit.

From thanksgiving to easter driving here is horrible.
    mine stays in the garage during those months!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also use geico but in florida motorcycle insurance is not required!!!!!

Spyder Garage

I have full coverage through Allstate. I pay $38./ month.
    2016 RTL , Stock Black

Spyder Garage

Insurance prices vary widely from state to state, amounts of coverage, credit score, and probably even zip code. Also, my experience indicates Progressive does not want to insure Can Am Spyders.

I added insurance for my F3L in February to an existing policy with two other bikes on it. My rate for the balance of the year increased a few hundred dollars. When it came time for renewal in September I was shocked by their quote. I shopped the policy, increased my limits of liability from $300,000 to $500,000, and found that Foremost was willing to write the policy for about 60% of the Progressive rate.
    2018 Can Am Spyder F3L, 1995 BMW R1100R, 1988 Suzuki GS250, 2019 Ryker 600 (Wife's)

Spyder Garage

Credit rating counts, why, who knows. Zip code also. I found that insurance rate were all over the place. I used dairyland many years. Moved down here and they wanted over $1200. I'm glad I looked around. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL