Spyder Garage

Default For Sale for F3 Spyders: 2 Yoshimura mufflers with Sidewinder header pipe

For F3 Spyders: 2 Yoshimura R77 Mufflers with included Sidewinder straight thru header pipe.
    Mufflers have a 2" flat connection that fits to Sidewinder header only.
    Muffler baffles, clamps, F3 DIY hanger, included ready to mount to your F3 Spyder.
    $275 for everything in pics, 2 Yoshimura R77 mufflers, baffles, etc; boxed & ready to ship; You pay shipping.
    I use PayPal.
    Pm Jim if interested.
    Thank You.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-23-2019 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Moved to For Sale & added FS

Spyder Garage

Price? Any sound videos?

Spyder Garage

$275 including everything in above pics, bolts, clamps, exhaust gasket, F3 hanger mounts, ready to bolt up to F3 Spyder, boxed up ready to ship. You pay shipping, I use PayPal.
    The one Yoshimura R77 muffler without baffle has a deep mellow sound, only a little louder at freeway speeds than stock, but has a bark when you get on throttle.
    The other Yoshimura R77 muffler with installed power tip has a little higher pitched sound, a little quieter.
    No sound videos.
    I installed a RT muffler on my 2015 F3-S thinking I was going to sell F3S (or trade it in); so don't need the R77 Yoshimura mufflers, Sidewinder stainless steel header pipe, etc.
    Would just like another F3 Spyder rider to enjoy the neat Yoshimura muffler sounds!
    PM me if interested.
    Thanks.
    Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderyderjim View Post
    $375 including everything in above pics, bolts, clamps, exhaust gasket, F3 hanger mounts, ready to bolt up to F3 Spyder, boxed up ready to ship.
    You pay shipping, I use PayPal.
    The one F3 Spyder Yoshimura R77 muffler without baffle has a deep mellow sound, only a little louder at freeway speeds than stock, but has a bark when you get on throttle.
    The other Yoshimura R77 muffler with installed power tip has a little higher pitched sound, a little quieter.
    I installed a RT muffler on my 2015 F3-S thinking I was going to sell F3S (or trade it in); so don't need the R77 Yoshimura mufflers, Sidewinder stainless steel header pipe, etc.
    Would just like another F3 Spyder rider to enjoy the neat Yoshimura muffler sounds!
    PM me if interested.
    Thanks.
    Jim
    $275 for the two F3 Yoshimura Mufflers including everything in pics, ready to install on F3 Spyder.
    Last edited by spyderyderjim; 02-27-2020 at 12:46 PM. Reason: lowered price

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderyderjim View Post
    For F3 Spyders: 2 Yoshimura R77 Mufflers with included Sidewinder straight thru header pipe.
    Mufflers have a 2" flat connection that fits to Sidewinder header only.
    Muffler baffles, clamps, F3 DIY hanger, included ready to mount to your F3 Spyder.
    $275 for everything in pics, 2 Yoshimura R77 mufflers, baffles, etc; boxed & ready to ship; You pay shipping.
    I use PayPal.
    Pm Jim if interested.
    Thank You.
    Note: A nice mellow deep sound from R77 Yoshimura mufflers on F3 Spyder!

Spyder Garage

Do u still have these for sale ?
    Keep your wheels down and your head up
    Be safe and ride hard
    2021 F3L , Black (for now)