Spyder Garage

Default Supplier for Heel/toe shifter & Floor Boards?

Hello All,
    I am new here and to riding a Can-Am. I just purchased a 2012 Spyder RT SM5. I am loving it. I would like to find a TOE/HEEL shifter. and maybe front floor boards. Definitely the shifter.
    Can anyone help me as where to purchase it.

Thank You
    Wayne
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-10-2020 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Prefix & title

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Rwswayne. You should go to the main forum area For Sale By Owner and post an ad there. Post a WTB (Want To Buy) ad for what you are looking for. I see you are new to the forum. Here is a tip on finding your way around some of the different areas of the forum. Near the top of the page Just under SpyderLovers Community Forum on the left side you have 7 tabs: Home, Forum, What's New, Spyder Garage, Store, Spyder Events, Gallery. To look at all the forum areas click on the forum Tab; then you will see a list of areas from top to bottom near the bottom of the page is the state forum area (not much there). Click on the forum you wish to view then click on the topic you want to look at or post a new thread in the forum area by clicking on the red Start New Thread button at the top inside the forum area. I hope this helps.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown