Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by al0vely View Post
    Thank you Rick !

Will you still be having your Ohio event?
    Yes we are still having the SE Ohio Spyder Event next Fathers Day Weekend as normal. We have all of the information posted and the Motel is totally blocked, make your reservations any time.
    We will be putting up more information for a couple more vendors as we get it.
    http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioSpyderRyde.htm
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

My husband and I had a great time at Maggie Valley. It was my first Spyder event, and it was great to see all the other riders. I didn't have any trouble finding a list of vendors and even communicated with several ahead of the rally to determine what services they would be offering. I do agree that the rally website was not particularly friendly, but what I know about website design wouldn't fill a thimble, so I guess I shouldn't criticize. I liked the rally location in the middle of town, and had no trouble with parking there.
    2017 F3-S
    2010 Honda Element

Harley map

Spyder map

Spyder Garage

To the OP, it was a fun event. We were all in a much smaller area than the fairgrounds, but it made for a buzz in the vendor area.
    I know of 4 rallies in the South East: Thibodeaux, LA in April, Columbia SC in May, Maggie Valley NC in Oct, and DeLand FL Halloween. Two of them are fund raising events for Road Warriors. They all have FB pages but better info is on their actual web pages.