Spyder Garage

Default Thumbs up to SpyderPops

Had a little computer/key issue pre-emptied this afternoon by SpyderPop and got some sage advise about where not to get my RT serviced. Seems there were several updates that had not been addressed. Good to find someone who not only made sure they were updated, but also pointed out a service issue that I would never have been aware of. Thanks SpyderPop.
    2014 , yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Yep, Jan and I are lucky, as we live only about an hour away and Harvey keeps us up to date and running smooth, as we take our Spyders all over the Arkansas web and beyond!
    Thanks Harvey, Aaron and Jimmy!

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I agree that Spyderpops is great. Harvey did update the computers in Maggie Valley, NC (which had not been done since 2015) and now the bike is running great. Actually better than ever. My dealer here said everything was updated - not true. I also ordered from Spyderpops on Monday Morning and received it by noon today. Monday to Wednesdsay from Pearsey, Ark. to NC. Fantastic Service. Big Thanks to Harvey and his crew. Wish I lived closer to his shop! Those that do are lucky.
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

I agree also with the comments on Spyderpops. I live 28 miles from my dealer that is in Kodak,Tn.
    After a few bad experiences with them I went to Lamonster. I also had Spyderpops add some lights to my wife's RT when they were in Maggie Valley. Did a great job.
    Now my problem is which one to go to. They are both approx the same distance from my place (640 mi) But it is worth my time.
    They do things right !!

Roger

Spyder Garage

I rode just under 400 miles one way to have Spyderpops install my swaybar and align my Spyder. I agree with all the above.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.