Spyder Garage

Default Speedo placement

Hi all it looks like can am designers have had a bad day ( I could be wrong) regarding the positioning of speedo . First we loose the only bit of storage in front , then no adjustment of bars , then we need 6 foot arms to reach speedo to change settings, or get off bike each time to do something, it' might be hard to see any information speedo is saying . All for the sake of admitting styling over fuchion well we will see and I bet it will cost a arm and leg to buy like all Ryker assoessries I hear they are selling a Gray key , which limits bike to around 50 . I give up
    Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Default Really😲

I have not seen the speedo in action as at the most I have sat on one. I does seem to be quite small but don't know how much display they have on it that would make it hard to read. I would have a problem as i do not like to ryde and take my off the road more than a split second. I only put the gps on the mount when needed in finding an address. But I don't see much you can do.... designers and engineers do have issues as one is the presentation and the other the functionality.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Isn't the forward mounted control screen an option on the 2020 Rykers? I believe that you get the same Ryker unless you want the options, or am I wrong?

Spyder Garage

Nico75, are you talking about the stock placement of the instrument cluster on a 2019 Ryker?
    Calling an illegal immigrant an undocumented worker, is like calling the corner drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist.
    2019 900 ACE , Stock Black

Spyder Garage

MBLNB it's a option if not they won't sell many regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Hi Dragracer yes the stock placement. It's an option to move it all 2020 Ryker will look like ours now regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

If it is an option, then I do not see any reason to be concerned about the changes. Other than videos of the new "option" for the instrument panel, I have not seen one up close. From what I have seen, I tend to agree with the idea that it is a strange idea and design to move it to the glove box area, so far removed from the normal line of sight. But, maybe I need to see one in person to really criticize the idea.

Spyder Garage

Since I prefer the more practical layout with the stock cluster location I wouldnt opt for the relocation kit. But for for those who prefer that look - why not?!
    As far as Im concerned more options is always good, even if I am not personally interested in that specific option.

Spyder Garage

Hi Greven. No I am not regards Nico 75