I’ve owned 2 RT’s, an 11, and a 17. Loved both very much. Traded 11 for 17. Never had an ounce of trouble with 11. 17 has been nothing but trouble. Had it for a year and a half, been in shop half that time. Park brake acted up first week or so I had it, then straightened up for 6 months, then problem came back, had trouble with reverse button, computer went out, right cluster on handle bar had to be replaced. After getting all that fixed, thought and hoped everything and all my troubles were fixed and over. Went to Maggie Valley last week, noticed it was making an unusual noise, had rear tire put on, they said, uhoh, you have red dust on front pully. I was 500 miles fro home with a front pully problem. Didn’t even get to ride in mountains. They said it might get you back home, maybe not. Wife and I rented a slingshot there to ride in mountains, and see how it rode. Both of us liked it, RT did make it back home. Went to dealer that sold Canams and Slingshots. Wound up trading for one, my trust in Canams wasn’t there anymore. The 11, was flawless, the 17 was a never ending problem. I’m sure it’s not all, just that I got a bad one, we like to travel on it, and couldn’t trust taking it very far anymore. Maybe a Slingshots not going to be the right answer, maybe they aren’t anymore reliable, I’ll find out I guess. Sorry so long and windy. We liked the RT, just couldn’t trust it anymore