Threaded View

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Default excreen $40 Moparty clone report.

First of all, this 280MM (11 inch) Moparty extender >click here< arrived on Monday in one day from Amazon. I installed it and went for a ride. I could not believe it worked so good! It was 55° and sunny and dead calm. I thought the fact that it was dead calm is why I was getting no wind AT ALL. So much so that I rode immediately back home and took it off and headed out again. Back was the familiar turbulence around my eyes and my glasses insert was rattling - my sinuses were getting cold. I rode home - put it back on and that went away. Totally dead air! I could hear my stereo at freeway speeds!

I have an F4 tall* with their extra hand wings and Slingshot side extenders from Baker to which I added extensions of my own. I have an old football neck injury that requires me to have good air control without a full coverage helmet (which is too heavy for me to wear). I've always wished that the F4 was bigger like on my GL1800*. When it's cold, my eyes & glasses with a rattling insert plus my sinuses get cold. This xcreen clone gave me the finishing touch with that problem. Would I recommend the xcreen or this $40 clone. YES!

As always, YMMV! Full details coming soon ON MY PAGE >click here<

*Note to Don - now that you have the extra braces on your F4 for the F3 shield to prevent the stress, I would love a taller and wider F4. I had to add a bunch of stuff to get the protection I need. I will be your BETA tester!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey