Spyder Garage

Cool Anyone still making 998 cat deletes?

HELLO,
    anyone knows who still makes a cat delete bypass pipe for my 2012 spyder rt . thanks in advance.
    '' RIDE -WINE - DINE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST DAY- SO MAKE IT COUNT DAILY''
    2013 ram 1500 RT HEMI 405 Hp
    2012 spyder RT + cat-bypass, mod muffler, PCV + auto tune, HID headlight n foggers, seal floorboards, LED's every where, supercharged ..not!
    2012 Fiat c500 conv.

Spyder Garage

Spyderpops.com
    Or
    Lamonstergarage.com

Should have them

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

thanks joe but no...none of these vendors seem to carry it no mo-I reckon ! only find 1330 fitment..and the search continues.
    '' RIDE -WINE - DINE LIKE ITS YOUR LAST DAY- SO MAKE IT COUNT DAILY''
    2013 ram 1500 RT HEMI 405 Hp
    2012 spyder RT + cat-bypass, mod muffler, PCV + auto tune, HID headlight n foggers, seal floorboards, LED's every where, supercharged ..not!
    2012 Fiat c500 conv.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by crazyspyder View Post
    HELLO,
    anyone knows who still makes a cat delete bypass pipe for my 2012 spyder rt . thanks in advance.
    I think the dealer Pitbull Motorsports or something close to that in Missouri has them? Don't care much for the design as I need one for my 13. I may order the stainless bends and a merged collector and make my own over the winter.

Spyder Garage

Now available on rlsexhaust.com

Spyder Garage

RLS Exhaust has them or you can buy my old one from Pitbull Powersports
    https://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Is anyone still offering a cat delete pipe for the 998's anymore? I'm looking for one for my 2012 RTS
    2012 Spyder RTS
    Arizona

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Is anyone still offering a cat delete pipe for the 998's anymore? I'm looking for one for my 2012 RTS

Did you read any of the earlier posts in the thread before adding your post/question??

Here's one that looks like a good place to start - post #7 is from one of our Sponsors, and it's just 2 posts before your post #9 ....

Quote Originally Posted by RLS Exhaust View Post
    Just Sayin'
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Did you read any of the earlier posts in the thread before adding your post/question??

Here's one that looks like a good place to start - post #7 is from one of our Sponsors, and it's just 2 posts before your post #9 ....

Just Sayin'
    Yes I did. And went to those websites that were referred to and found nothing. But thanks for asking.
    2012 Spyder RTS
    Arizona

Spyder Garage

Yes I did. And went to those websites that were referred to and found nothing. But thanks for asking.
    I you read the RLS website all the way to the bottom, you'll see that there's one that will fit a 2012 RT!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-21-2023 at 06:05 PM.
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

If you read a few of RLS Exhaust Rick's posts, you'll quickly realise that one thing about his business is that his WEBSITE is NOT the place to go to get the latest info! However, it does say up front to call or email him... Basically, he's so busy making exhausts that the website often doesn't get updated, AND he does tend to work off the 'Waiting Lists' generated by those people who call and ask for particular products... So if you really want to know what he's got in stock; what he can make; or what's going to be coming off his production line soon (ie, as soon as he finishes up welding/coating his latest product run ), then you'll REALLY HAFTA CALL HIM!!

Same with many of our Sponsors - they aren't all big outfits with major supply contracts who can afford the time & $$ to keep their websites immaculately up to date; they're smaller operations where everyone generally works bloody hard on keeping their customers happy and supplying the things the customers want, rather than just what they can sell at the most profit... Lamonster, RLS, BajaRon, Motorcycle Dave, et al ALL frequently post here to the effect that if you don't see it on their site, CALL THEM!!

So I'd suggest that even if the website says 'Sold Out', if you want a Cat Delete for a V-Twin Spyder, you'll need to call and ask.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-21-2023 at 06:10 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the help guys. I got ahold of Ricky Sutton through email and he is putting me on his list.
    Hopefully that will help with the heat I hear about. Just need to get one before next summer. It’s finally cooling down here in Arizona so it’s no big deal in the winter.
    2012 Spyder RTS
    Arizona

Spyder Garage

I got mine from Rick and he is very easy to buy from at a far price too. Good luck.

Jim
    Apache Junction Az.