Spyder Garage

Default 2015 can am SPYDER F3S set up for rider with no or limited use of left arm

20015 totally custom 20 inch wheels,paint,lamonster billet accessories,voo doo exhaust,high end stereo.may seperate wheels and stereo any questions call or text 4109831288 can easily put controls back for non disabled rider b4 delivered.may trade Harley and cash or a bagger that’s comparable

Spyder Garage

Could you post a pic of how you’ve moved the controls to the right please? After a stroke, my left hand isn’t very useful. I’m keen to get back riding again but my two wheeled beauty will need to make way for three wheels now, my dad has purchased a spider f3 to see if he can adapt it for me, he is loving riding it but we haven’t found a way of moving all controls to the right yet without issues. Thanks in advance. Tim

Spyder Garage

Hi Tim, welcome to the Forum & posting!

Because he hasn't been around the Forum a lot since about March this year, you might find it easier to contact him by clicking on Bruce113's username; then view his Profile; and click on the 'Send Email' link in order to send him an email direct.... he may not ever know you've posted in here unless you do that!

That said, I'm pretty sure we've got a couple of old threads showing how users have swapped the control modules from one side across to join the module on the other - if you can't find them thru searching in Advanced Search here on keywords like 'Swap ; +Handgrip', you can always try using the search engine of your choice, bing, google, whatever, and adding site = spyderlovers.com to your search string. There's a whole heap of info, expertise, and shared knowledge stored here in the vast database that is made up of all the threads & posts... it's just a matter of spending the time to search & then looking thru the myriad of results you are likely to get until you find the bit you want!

Over to you, & Good Luck with your search!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks peter