Spyder Garage

Default Looking to get exhaust and passenger seat

I miss the growl of my Spyder from the two brothers. So looking to get that for munch Ryker. Is there a max mount and passenger seat that most people on here prefer for their 900? My passenger probably be 110-150. But you never know.

Spyder Garage

As far as I know, there is ONLY one max mount available for the Ryker, which is the same one that comes with the Rally. There are two passenger seats available...so far. My wife doesn't like them but it is a sport bike and not a tour bike. Some are modding them for tour, just like you can mod just about anything for travel, I guess. Eventually, I will make a better seat for myself as I did with my Harley, but it takes me time and thought to get it the way I want it. The Ryker has only been out a year so I guess it will take a while for the after market folks to catch up.

Spyder Garage

I have Rally and bought the comfort seat for both rider and passenger. My kids love the comfort seat.

Spyder Garage

What are thoughts of a 900 with passenger seat? Any concerns with weight? Upgrade rear suspension needed/required? What's a fair price for buying 3rd party (mount, std seat and pegs)?

Spyder Garage

Look in facebook I saw someone selling entire set, max mount, passenger seat and backrest. If I remember correctly they were asking around 800 or 900 dollars. I also saw on ebay max mount, passenger seat for $599.00