Spyder Garage

Default Help…Left Turn Signal Light and Left Hazard Light Stop Working

On my 2014 RT LTD, both the left finder and mirror light comes on however, when I turn on the hazard lights only the right side of the bike blinks. When I turn on the left blinker the mirror and finder lights stay on but does not blink. Everything on the right side of the bike works just fine.

I pulled the panels off and disengage/reengage the wire harness behind the left head light. I did the same for the wire harness on the left mirror but the result is the same…not blinkers.

I performed the ‘blinker reset’ as shown on Lamonster Garage website but that did not fix the issue.
    Please, any other suggestions. My next step is to take it into the shop.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I recently had the exact same problem with my 2014 RTS...I have aftermarket fender and mirror lights...I have a blinker module attached to the left upper control arm...When I unpluged the module I found that one of the three pins in that plug had pushed back into the plug socket and was no longer making contact to complete the connection...HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU...PLEASE REPORT BACK...larryd

Spyder Garage

Would they have different relays for the left and right side?? Just shooting it out there!!! Good luck
    2012 RTL , Pearl