Thread: '19 or '20 F3L

Spyder Garage

Default '19 or '20 F3L

Wife wants an F3L. Would you wait an see if Can Am does a better job on the '20 or go ahead an get a'19 F3L ? Can get an F3L in the phoenix orange, chrome for $ 22,000. plus the taxes. Is that a good price too or hope can find one in that color later at a better price?

Spyder Garage

I went ahead and bought a 19. I don’t think they changed much on the F3 Limited. I was kind of interested in the 2020 RT but money wise I decided to go with the 19 for now and maybe trade for one of the new RT’s if I like them down the road.

I got mine for $20,199+600 freight + tax from leaders RPM in Kalamazoo Michigan 2019 F3 Limited Chrome in blue
    Sold - 2021 RT Limited, Petrol Blue, trailer hitch.

Traded in - 2019 F3 Limited, Blue/Chrome: with
    Baja Ron swaybar, 19” tinted Freedom Windshield, Lamonster LED headlights, IPS Fog Light Kit, trailer hitch, Lamonster Mirror Locks, Ultimate TallBoy Seat.

Sold - 2014 Time-Out Camper

traded in - 2017 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Sold - 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DTC
    Sold - 2017 Indian Roadmaster
    Traded in - 2016 F3T

And a couple hundred other bikes over the years!

Spyder Garage

The one thing that might be changed is the lid on the top box. Looks like the one for the RT is like the older RT in that there is a gas strut that holds it open and my dealer told me that the lid is stronger than the one currently on the F3 Limited. If they are using the same box for the F3's than that would take care of the major complaint we all have with our Limiteds.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue