Just got back last Friday from picking up my 2018 F3s in Florida. Been looking for the right one for several months now. Left Michigan Tuesday morning got back Friday afternoon. Got the spyder for $14000 with some clothing accessories, Blue Ridge windshield, which I just ordered a Gustafsson replacement windshield. The Blue Ridge is about useless. Rider backrest, Lamonster ram mount, travel cover, and other goodies. Bike has 1600 miles on it. Thought this was a pretty good price, so I went for it. Also just ordered Ultimate seat with driver and rider backrest. Did not like the stock seat after an hour on the seat. Have always had Corbin seats and one Mustang seat, hope the ultimate is going to be good. Also ordered Lamonster mini floor boards and brake rod to lower brake pedal. Unfortunately season is getting short here in Michigan so not much more time to ride this year. Will do more farkles over the winter. Still have my F6B Honda, but will probably sell her once I'm sure I am going to like the F3s.