Spyder Garage

Default What Tag Light Replacement Did you use?

I have a 09 RS, and once again I have lost my tag light lens/ cover. For those of you, who went with a different tag light. Which one did you use? and pics please? I know I can purchase the entire light set. Not interested in that avenue. I have contacted Custom Lighting to see if I can get a replacement but there is not guarantee.

So which one did you switch too?

Thanks,
    Sheila

Spyder Garage

I replied to your other post, but I switched to the sport fender and I may have a lens cover for you. I will check and let you know..
    IT IS, WHAT IT IS...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I replied to your other post, but I switched to the sport fender and I may have a lens cover for you. I will check and let you know..
    Thank you very much!

Spyder Garage

So, I do in fact have a lens. Actually, I have the entire housing. I have included some pics. Its an aftermarket one, with the clear lens portion on the underside to illuminate the license plate.(See pics)
    I can send the whole unit, or just the lens, your choice. A tip when installing the new lens..use a little loctite on the screw that holds then lens on. It doesn't have to be industrial strength, and not too much. Just to keep the mounting screw seated.
    Send me a private message with your address and your decision on what you want.
    20191011_103417.jpg20191011_103426.jpg20191011_103437.jpg
    IT IS, WHAT IT IS...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    So, I do in fact have a lens. Actually, I have the entire housing. I have included some pics. Its an aftermarket one, with the clear lens portion on the underside to illuminate the license plate.(See pics)
    I can send the whole unit, or just the lens, your choice. A tip when installing the new lens..use a little loctite on the screw that holds then lens on. It doesn't have to be industrial strength, and not too much. Just to keep the mounting screw seated.
    Send me a private message with your address and your decision on what you want.
    20191011_103417.jpg20191011_103426.jpg20191011_103437.jpg
    Thank you Vander. I came home from work and husband already wires I new light. It seems to be working great. Thank you for your offer.

Sheila

Spyder Garage

No worries..
    IT IS, WHAT IT IS...