Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Passenger Foot Rests and Brake Pedal

Looking at the RT Saturday, I find that with the passenger foot rest in the highest position it's still a couple inches short for the Mrs., any aftermarket out there to raise the foot rests? I also find the foot brake is too short, is there an aftermarket extension for that?

Spyder Garage

You can find a larger brake pedal for Spyders just about everywhere... the problem is i can't remember where I got mine??????? It's hell to get old. good luck
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Default Well....

Check our vendors on the home page on the brake pedal but the passenger foot rests a bit tougher. I believe there was an adapter but others added blocks to raise the height....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Just purchased twice as large foot pedal from La Monster Garage for $29.99 and free shipping. An investment you will not regret. Easy to install with 10mm socket. I believe fits most Spyders.

Spyder Garage

https://diamondraccessories.com/
    He carry's some foot pegs you can add on your passenger oem pegs work great for my wife
    2019 RT , lamonster ext brake pedal GRAY

Spyder Garage

I made a set of extensions for my old Harley Sportster that raised the passenger foot pegs about 5 inches for short leg people. Simple enough to fab a set of them or have a welding shop do it if you don't have the proper tools. Here is a picture. Don't have exact dimensions or drawing. Did them from a drawing that is only on file inside my head. No clue how much it might cost. Fabbed mine from metal in my scrap pile and already had the grinder disks, welding rods, drill bits, and misc other crap.

Updated: october 11, 2019 11:00 PM local time
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

I tried one of the larger brake pads, but found my foot would catch under it, then I would have to swing my foot out to the right, up and then apply the brake. Took it off.
    2015 RT S , None Tried one, but took it off. Didn't like it Black and Silver