Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Chris56 and Igor

Thanks for some great photo's of your travels.. places many of us here in the US will never get to see but can at least marvel at the scenery and buildings in Europe.

How about you guy's in the UK... some small village photo's ---- small pub's (I favor Cask Conditioned Ales myself!!)... where do you like to visit in the UK.?? and you folks in Australia - New Zealand.... where do you like to ride? Photo's?

And this post would not be complete without a big thanks to those here in the States that are traveling and taking time to post photo's and video's... we are all traveling along with you in spirt.

don
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6

RT-S PE#0174
    Spyder Garage

Here are some pictures taken from my home town; Kitzingen, Germany. Christmas time is very beautiful.

Very Active Member Don in E Texas's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    Here are some pictures taken from my home town; Kitzingen, Germany. Christmas time is very beautiful.
    Bavaria..... thanks for your input... also I noted the Smart Car. Funny - talked to a couple today at lunch that just got out of a Smart Car - I told them there is a mod. available for my Spyder that converts it to a Smart Car.....they did not buy that... and I looked up Kitzingen on my map... Thanks.

don
    Did own: 2008, Red, SE5 - and 2010, Black, RT-S Premiere Edition Number 670
    Now Own: 2014 Black RT-S SE6

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Don in E Texas View Post
    Thanks for some great photo's of your travels.. places many of us here in the US will never get to see but can at least marvel at the scenery and buildings in Europe.

How about you guy's in the UK... some small village photo's ---- small pub's (I favor Cask Conditioned Ales myself!!)... where do you like to visit in the UK.?? and you folks in Australia - New Zealand.... where do you like to ride? Photo's?

And this post would not be complete without a big thanks to those here in the States that are traveling and taking time to post photo's and video's... we are all traveling along with you in spirt.

don
    Thanks, Don.