Thread: light question

Spyder Garage

Default light question

sometimes i have a difficult time asking questions when it should be so ovious, so here goes what are the two smaller round lights next to the headlights called, i can't seem to find any mention of them. mine has never been on and wondering if this is normal. any answers or thoughts greatly appreciated. thanks Ray

Spyder Garage

Accent lights:

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Let’s start with, What Spyder Model and year do you have? If you have an F3 T or L, they are fog lights.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

I believe they are not lights but reflectors. In Europe they are lights. This is if we are assuming ( lord I hate to do that ) we talking about an RT.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

sorry for the lack of information, it's a 2017 rt but not the limited, base model i guess?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by whitedog43 View Post
    sometimes i have a difficult time asking questions when it should be so ovious, so here goes what are the two smaller round lights next to the headlights called, i can't seem to find any mention of them. mine has never been on and wondering if this is normal. any answers or thoughts greatly appreciated. thanks Ray
    If they are in the same housing than they're Part # 710003096 Auxilary Light.
    I'd be surprised if they were both burnt out so maybe check your fuses.
    Those are the only lights that will come on when you turn your key on but haven't started the bike...
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac