Burned out another headlite bulb yesterday sometime on my 300 mile ride. Anyway, I was not looking forward to changing it as I recall the last time how much of a PITA it was working within that tiny cramped area just behind the headlamp panel.

So, I get my new bulbs and proceed to the task at hand, cursing those dang BRP engineers who made the job so hard. I finally finished and turned the key to check if they were functioning again, and - no gauge cluster, and headlites that would not change from low to high, just stuck on one level of light. Bike started up and all other lites worked, but nothing else would function.

Got out the manual and dug into the fuse boxes looking for a culprit but could find none that had blown. There was an odd instance when I plugged back in the low beam fuse that the 4-way flashers started going off by themselves. Actually happened twice. I kept pulling fuses and testing everything again, but there was no change. Pulled the key out a few times and that did nothing. So, I sat on my stool and pondered my next move and invented more curse words of anger toward those engineers at BRP.

Must of sat there 5 minutes and tried one more time, and lo and behold, everything started back up normally. No problems. Did about 7 more starts as I was cleaning up my tools and stuff and had no further issues.

Felt like having a cold one about then, but I had stopped drinking about 6 weeks ago, so had to have a seltzer water instead.

Getting too old for all this excitement..........