Spyder Garage

Default Biketober Fest 2019

I am planning on riding down to Biketober Fest in Daytona this year. It will be my first event, ever! I am wondering if any Spyder Venders will be there? I need a comfortable seat and a few other wants. Since there are not many spyders in my area I have no way to check out how Mustang, Ultimate and others sit. I just know that I hurt after 75 to 100 miles on the BRP seat!

Thanks!
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 09-30-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Corbin seats and Ultimate seats have stores there or near by. I don't think you will see many if any Spyder venders at Bikeotober Fest. There is a Spyder event in Deland that starts on the 31th of October. https://fallspyderfesttobenefitroadw...oundation.com/ and you can still go to the seat stores there not far. This event will have many Spyder vendors and our very own SpyderAnn from Squarded Away will be there doing Laser Alignments oh and Spyderpops will be there too with all kinds of great products. Good luck Shopping!
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Ultimate Seats are located at Destination Daytona in Ormond Beach which is about 10 miles North of Daytona Beach. They are located at US 1 and I95. Great quality and comfortable seats. The owner and staff are great and will help you make the best decision on what you purchase. Replaced our oem seat right after we purchased our 2016 RTL. I believe they will also be down by the Speedway. Anyway your getting top of the line in quality and comfort. They can also help you with matching arm rests and other accessories they have available.