Spyder Garage

Default Ryker Rally body panels

Being retired I must have a little extra time on my hands (actually my priorities need straightening). I bought the three upper body panels from https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemp...-900-ace-parts
    I think the total cost was around 120$. That way I could revert back and forth to the original panels at times. I wanted to get a new gas cover anyway. I painted the original cover. If you look closely at the painted one you'll see why. The nick is from a cheapo helmet lock. I wonder if new yellow side panels would match the painted yellow or repaint the yellow. Has anyone found any paint to match the red and silver. That would temp me to repaint using that extra time I have. (next year)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by canamryder; 09-29-2019 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Added pictures

Spyder Garage

good job, you got to have some thing to keep you out of bars and off the streets!!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

I like the design but I think the color choice could improve... there's always a next time now with extra panels. I'll probably take more pictures after installing. Lousy wet weather now and debating/waiting to clear coat.

Spyder Garage

I Love the set in the 1st picture But I can't paint that good.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

If you decide you want to sell.the yellow one I would be interested

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    good job, you got to have some thing to keep you out of bars and off the streets!!!!
    Here's the results of staying out the bars, and only on the streets with Ryker. Old color yellow, repainted to color shown. No paint color name on spray can. I also installed the Show Chrome Windshield. It seems to be around 1" taller than Can Am shield. much wider though. As a lot of people know the red? side panels are impossible to match paint color, as far as I know. I'm thinking of and working up the courage to repaint them maybe semi gloss white.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

How do you like the show chrome windshield? I saw some reports of it vibrating a lot.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    How do you like the show chrome windshield? I saw some reports of it vibrating a lot.
    I rode 118 miles last Sunday with it. It was quite windy. It did vibrate more than the Can Am shield. But I didn't really get distracted by it or anything. It would not be a deal breaker to me. Heck, the handlebar/mirrors vibrate.