Thread: CVT air filter

Spyder Garage

Default CVT air filter

I don't know if this filter will last until it's time to wake up the Rally out of hibernation after winter. I think the shadow from the screen makes it look dirtier than it is. Then I'll probably put in the OEM filter from the engine cooling side on this side. It has <200 miles on it. I'm using a K&N filter on that side now. Those grasshoppers can end up deep down in the "fins". That's the reason for adding the screen mesh.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamryder View Post
    I don't know if this filter will last until it's time to wake up the Rally out of hibernation after winter. I think the shadow from the screen makes it look dirtier than it is. Then I'll probably put in the OEM filter from the engine cooling side on this side. It has <200 miles on it. I'm using a K&N filter on that side now. Those grasshoppers can end up deep down in the "fins". That's the reason for adding the screen mesh.
    Winter hibernation? Its' got three wheels snow is just an opportunity. Anyway, I like the mesh idea; where did you get it?
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

It's not the snow so much as it is the salt put down on the roads. I don't think anybody rides up here in the Winter tundra after the 1st snow.. err.. I mean salt dumping, for about at least 4 months. I bought that screen originally to add more protection to the radiator. I got it off of Amazon .... https://www.amazon.com/LOVFASHION-Un...omotive&sr=1-2